Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Sithi

Sweet Dream!

Access to site blocked.

Morning Mr Classic :hello:
Please explain?:scratch:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all:hello:
It's lobster weather out:smile:

You lot are sending us the bitterly cold weather in the next couple of days aren't you Bobby :cold::angry:
I'm heading away from it:laugh:

Mass panic below Carlisle:laugh:

panic.jpg

and as an advisory

snowremovalfunny.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning Mr Classic :hello:
Please explain?:scratch:
That last part?
Outtage at the server, leading to a 523 ERROR, which meant no access for about an hour.
Good morning everyone. :hello:

View attachment 386128

and as an advisory

View attachment 386129
Boiling rain!!
As regards the third part, let it snow.

Morning?
People Who Say.jpg

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member

View attachment 386128

and as an advisory

View attachment 386129

Nasty people from over that bloody wall the Romans built :laugh:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Got out of bed, replied to emails, Washed the bathroom/shower, serviced the jockey wheels on my triban after noticing some squeeaking, Noticed it last week but i thought it was the chain so cleaned and re-lubed the chain, squeaking still persisted.

Finally i get to sit down, have a cup of tea and something to eat! Jockey wheels were completely devoid of any sort of grease/lube so that goes to explain the squeaking. It seems the degreaser i use is quite the aggressive one. Used a bit of Castrol LM grease that my dads had in the shed for the last 20 or so years.

fMPetpIU8fY8a0A2GFqVhbRNs-sGFQPE5gm4pnXDfpIr4St90HA8bN_PlScw1YE3QS9yiXbTuYUmrmgnUMg=w352-h259-no.gif

classic33

Leg End Member
Got out of bed, replied to emails, Washed the bathroom/shower, serviced the jockey wheels on my triban after noticing some squeeaking, Noticed it last week but i thought it was the chain so cleaned and re-lubed the chain, squeaking still persisted.

Finally i get to sit down, have a cup of tea and something to eat! Jockey wheels were completely devoid of any sort of grease/lube so that goes to explain the squeaking. It seems the degreaser i use is quite the aggressive one. Used a bit of Castrol LM grease that my dads had in the shed for the last 20 or so years.

View attachment 386152
Couldn't bear to buy some new grease?

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Couldn't bear to buy some new grease?

woaaaaaaaah there! this tub of grease is so old, it was probably fought in vietnam. Show some respect for old discontinued Castrol here. (they actually relabeled it Multi-Purpose grease now)

This tub of old castrol is one of a kind, And hopefully a lucky one at that. I'll probably grab some other grease from halfords or evans at a later date.

Top Bottom