Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
There appears to be an echo in here. ^_^

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Hi @classic33 & @172traindriver
& SWMBO A.K.A The Welsh Dragoness !

Not great in all honesty, been staying away so as not to pass grey clouds onto unsuspecting compadre's !

3rd day since I moved out *enough said*

Feeling the whole gammut of negative $#!T regards having to leave my baby girl behind (though I have seen her every day & will continue to see her as often as humanly possible).

Hope you are all fine 'n' Dandy !

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Not great in all honesty, been staying away so as not to pass grey clouds onto unsuspecting compadre's !

Feeling the whole gammut of negative $#!T regards having to leave my baby girl behind (though I have seen her every day & will continue to see her as often as humanly possible).

Take care

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow

Sorry to hear, MrSte

classic33

Leg End Member

Nobbutfairtomiddlin

Take care o'yerssen

A voice from before is always welcome, you know that much. Saves us wondering.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry to hear, MrSte
Second the above.

I’m in another part of Gods own country (mind look at neighbours we have), sadly no bike due to Sweet Caroline.
Have a good evening :okay:
You've moved to Ireland!

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Sorry to hear that Mr Centurion :sad:

Top Bottom