Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Hi @classic33 & @172traindriver
& SWMBO A.K.A The Welsh Dragoness !

Not great in all honesty, been staying away so as not to pass grey clouds onto unsuspecting compadre's !

3rd day since I moved out *enough said*

Feeling the whole gammut of negative $#!T regards having to leave my baby girl behind (though I have seen her every day & will continue to see her as often as humanly possible).

Hope you are all fine 'n' Dandy !

Hi there Stecenturion, that's really rough-take care and peace out!:hugs::okay:

I’m in another part of Gods own country (mind look at neighbours we have), sadly no bike due to Sweet Caroline.
Have a good evening :okay:
Caroline seems to have exhausted herself today after all that blowing yesterday:tongue:...hopefully the status quo will be maintained:okay:.

Good morning. :hello:. We have had lots of rain overnight. It's going to be a horrible day weatherwise i think.
Take care WD and have a :cuppa:.

MikeG

Guru
......Caroline seems to have exhausted herself today after all that blowing yesterday...........

No, no.....she's just buggered off to Sweden to pester my daughter. It won't stop her riding her bike in to Uni, though. nothing does.

MikeG

Guru
I now know who someone called Stormzy is. I can't work out why the BBC gave him a prize, though. Some other chap by the name of Rag and Bone Man has an amazing voice, and that red head with a guitar looks like he's got ants in his pants. I'm not clear why Pink Floyd didn't win something, and why that slightly dippy girl who seems to present everything on TV these days hasn't had her fringe trimmed. So yeah, that's what my wife watched this evening......

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I hope things rapidly improve for you.
Cheers @Blue

Long time no 'C' !!!

Top Bottom