Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Safer that way.

Leave em up north :laugh:

Arrived at work. Office in a state of even greater chaos than usual because we're remodelling the place to fit extra trainees, and the maintenance manager, theatre tech manager and me, (occupational therapist/trainer, general hanger on) are being moved into one side of a big room which will be closed off with a combination of home meade partitions and Ikea bookshelves. There's boxes everywhere; someone else's in-tray is on my desk filled with a completely different person's paperwork.

Just as well we all ignore paperwork until the Chief starts complaining loudly.

Last edited:
My colleague the Technician has run the theatre for several years before I turned up six months ago. Now he does technical stuff and I deal with personal and training. We work well together and we're working out how to deal with the different roles, but I always assumed I was the junior team member simply because he has more experience.

He's long since let me deal with anything to do with clients themselves (I've long always left anything to do with lighting to him), but yesterday a new client came for the first time and he introduced him self and me and said "We lead the theatre team together".

It's good to see I've gained his trust to this extent now...

Even better, I get the afternoon off today.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
T'wasn't too bad, I suppose.
They offered, but I wouldn't want anyone going out in that weather. We know the family running thte shop, and I'd have felt incredibly guilty when they came. One of the boys has a birthday soon so we can make an order then.
"I know, we'll get him a pizza for his birthday, he's bound to like it."
Morning. We have rain and wind, just for a change.

Waterproofs required for the morning donder. Coffee first.
Sounds as though you've moved south, to the principality.
Morning all :hello:
It’s a trifle Welsh outside :whistle:
Dentist lady to visit just before lunch :blush:

Remember if you haven’t been told to do it, it’s fun:biggrin:
It's the second extraction that'll be painful for you. They can't give you owt to make it less painful either.
Good morning peeps. Dark and dismal here at the moment. Hopefully it will be nicer later. :hello:
Nah, you've been listening to the forecasts.

Morning??
A Word To The Wise.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom