Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Aldi supply mine:blush:

Thought you might have passed a field on your rides Bob, and may have decided to have a few fresh ones ;):ph34r:

Thought you might have passed a field on your rides Bob, and may have decided to have a few fresh ones ;):ph34r:

In our region there's a law that anyone can pick an apple from any apple* tree, provided they eat it straight away.

This law is however silent on the matter of spontaneous onion consumption...

*Clarification for the benefit of Mr. Classic...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I just look for a bloke on a bike, strings of onions round his neck, stripped jumper, beret and moustached..
We had one such fella when I was a little one who'd knock doors and sell fresh 'french' onions....he'd a wee black Austin(?) van parked around the corner but hey, you gotta give him reps for a brass neck....
Blimey, how much does it rain in Aldi?
Depends but last time I was in, a bucket mid floor in one of the aisles to catch a drip (not me, Mr C)

A trip east early evening (again, this is getting a habit.).
typical house hunt except the next door neighbour is a radio ham..
everything else was probable,
I'm getting a big glass and filling it:sad:

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I just look for a bloke on a bike, strings of onions round his neck, stripped jumper, beret and moustached..
We had one such fella when I was a little one who'd knock doors and sell fresh 'french' onions....he'd a wee black Austin(?) van parked around the corner but hey, you gotta give him reps for a brass neck....

Depends but last time I was in, a bucket mid floor in one of the aisles to catch a drip (not me, Mr C)

Big glass to put you to sleep?

classic33

Leg End Member

That's right, another having a pop at me!

Odd how visits east for you are always preceded by a visit to the dentist though.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
That's right, another having a pop at me!

Odd how visits east for you are always preceded by a visit to the dentist though.
I was just preempting you saying I was the drip.

Second trip in the last three days eastwards, family there and hunting for a new Towers.
Big glass to put you to sleep?
Rhubarb rin tin tin :okay:
Couldn’t have put me to sleep though :smile:

Morning all :hello:

Top Bottom