Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning Bob :hello:
You are up early this morning, rounders on?
Not often beaten on here, especially when at work.
G’day:hello:
Aye...
I’ll soon be back to sensible sleep times:rolleyes:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
G’day:hello:
Aye...
I’ll soon be back to sensible sleep times:rolleyes:
Don't seem to need much the older you get. I would love to be able to sleep on later, especially on a miserable day.

Looks ok at the moment. Dry anyway but yet more breezy conditions I think.

No joy on the house hunting yet then? What sort of size and type of house are you looking for?

Arrived at work. Normally flawless tram system went boink today: the tram I was on broke down. It managed to do this where there was an Island platform (Normal height platform in the middle of the road) on a blind bend. This meant that the cars behind either had to wait, or go on the wrong side of the platform:

tramstop.jpg

with a tram in the right hand lane, completely blocking the line of sight on the road down the hill, you can guess what most of the drivers following us decided to do, right?

About fifteen seconds after this all began the uphill tram came around the corner in the distance on the uphill line, causing much consternation from a number of drivers who were 1: on the wrong side of the road with nowhere to go and 2: grappling with the notion that a tram, by definition, will not jump out of the way when you honk your horn at it.

This caused much entertainment for the passengers now stuck on the platform.

I was lucky: my stop is the next one down the hill and because city people can't use their legs the stops here are only a few hundred metres apart.

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Don't seem to need much the older you get. I would love to be able to sleep on later, especially on a miserable day.

No joy on the house hunting yet then? What sort of size and type of house are you looking for?
Eh, young ‘un :ohmy:
I still need my beauty sleep :laugh:
Originally it was a bungalow but someone keeps changing the goalposts.
I’m sure something will come along.
One yesterday was on a hillside with a steep steady rise , I want to get away from cycling back up hills at the end of a run.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was just preempting you saying I was the drip.

Second trip in the last three days eastwards, family there and hunting for a new Towers.

Rhubarb rin tin tin :okay:
Couldn’t have put me to sleep though :smile:

Morning all :hello:
Would I say that?
Good Morning :hello:
Second today, Tuesdsay.
Good morning.

Having Wed afternoon of has somehow thrown my mental clock and it keeps thinking it's Friday or Monday.

Need tea. That'll solve everything.
If not, something stronger. Possibly coffee.

You could show him round by bike.
Good morning folks. Dark here, but at least it isn't cold. :hello:
Eyelids open, and yourself upright?

Morning??
Yorkshire-Lancashire.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Eh, young ‘un :ohmy:
I still need my beauty sleep :laugh:
Originally it was a bungalow but someone keeps changing the goalposts.
I’m sure something will come along.
One yesterday was on a hillside with a steep steady rise , I want to get away from cycling back up hills at the end of a run.
Unless it was at the top of the hill, come downhill finishing your ride. You could freewheel.

Top Bottom