Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Morning :hello:

Morning. At work finally. The ride over the fields was 'interesting' with very thick fog and half melted, then refrozen snow in lumps all over the roads crunching as I rode over it. It was likc cycling over firecrackers.

Thankfully we spotted the broken rear light and I was able to repair it yesterday evening.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
It ain't!
They got it wrong, again.
A sair fecht with all the snow still lying around, plus pater is back in hospital yet again so was visiting him in the afternoon.

Morning folks. Up early as usual. Pavements still a mess in my street but supposed to get much milder tomorrow so that will finally shift it. Rain instead of course! Lol.
Save you from having to shift it.
Rundun?
Morning. At work finally. The ride over the fields was 'interesting' with very thick fog and half melted, then refrozen snow in lumps all over the roads crunching as I rode over it. It was likc cycling over firecrackers.

Thankfully we spotted the broken rear light and I was able to repair it yesterday evening.
Were you cycling on the road or over the field? One or t'other.
Morning all:hello:
Still a bit messy out:okay:
Time to start planning for next week:rolleyes:
What's tha doing next week?

Morning??
I see, I see...
Crystal ball.png

Were you cycling on the road or over the field? One or t'other.

This is where language confuses. I was riding on a Feldweg: Literally "Field way", which as the name suggests goes through the fields. It's a bit like a bridleway, except that they tend to be paved. Hence 'road'.

Also the region I live in is a high plateau known as the 'Filder' and when you travel across them this is generally referred to as "Über die Filder" or "Over the fields". I guess I'm unconsciously translating German dialect phrases into English which probably means I've been here too long.

classic33

Leg End Member
This is where language confuses. I was riding on a Feldweg: Literally "Field way", which as the name suggests goes through the fields. It's a bit like a bridleway, except that they tend to be paved. Hence 'road'.

Also the region I live in is a high plateau known as the 'Filder' and when you travel across them this is generally referred to as "Über die Filder" or "Over the fields". I guess I'm unconsciously translating German dialect phrases into English which probably means I've been here too long.
Thought you might have been trying a cross country shortcut.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
What's tha doing next week?
Yo Ho Ho'ing..
eating, drinking and generally being merry...

I hope:smile:

Top Bottom