Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning Bob :hello:
Enjoy your long hard day, expect to see you upnsoon then if you say an early start tequired.
Morning Mr Choo et al:hello:
Bit of a wet start,
hopefully it'll dry up soon..

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Sounds like you are getting a proper soaking :rain:
Hopefully not me later...
Glad I’ve been out. Set to be on for the day I think. Fair shifted the snow though.
Snow all washed away..
Just 'liked'..
keep going:okay:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You are doing it...
some of us are doing nothing..

I blame my age, parcel duties, the weather, an ongoing strain, the time of year etc etc..

Someone has to do it:laugh:
A fair few fallen by the wayside already with illness and injuries, so glad I am at least keeping going considering my back/sciatic problems. Some days the feet are so numb I can barely feel the ground. Just hoping I’m not doing more damage.

There’s a good, friendly and supportive group on Faceache. Good to hear how others are coping.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
A fair few fallen by the wayside already with illness and injuries, so glad I am at least keeping going considering my back/sciatic problems. Some days the feet are so numb I can barely feel the ground. Just hoping I’m not doing more damage.

There’s a good, friendly and supportive group on Faceache. Good to hear how others are coping.
and skint knee:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
I'm still not certain.
Good morning. Trying to persuade my brain to start working properly...
Nay chance. Try some of the parts that move first.
Morning Mr Choo et al:hello:
Bit of a wet start,
hopefully it'll dry up soon..
More snow on the way.
Glad I’ve been out. Set to be on for the day I think. Fair shifted the snow though.
You could save water, and exercise at the same time.

Morning??
Sugar Is Sweet.png

Top Bottom