Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Night :hello:
Sithi

Sweet Dream!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
One day you're gonna be asked to back that kinda statement up. Today is as good as any day...
Morning all:hello:

Catching up on the rounders..
I can handle 1am starts but not 3am..
Anyone used a folding bike?
Yes, but a while since.
Good morning.

Delivered Beautiful Daughter to kindy, went to bank to give them my new ID. Life is so much easier with an ID card that shows your address: no letters or bills required, just one card and I'm sorted.
Wouldn't trust such a system, nor those running it. Too much information in one place.

Morning??
Voodoo Doll1.jpg

Wouldn't trust such a system, nor those running it. Too much information in one place.

I'm told the UK system was supposed to carry all kinds of information about you, which would give me the creeps too. This is deliberately limited: it only has a photo, name, DOB, address, and my height (inaccurate as it happens), hair colour and eye colour. As all these are generally available anyway to anyone who sees me or wants to employ me, this is fair enough. It certainly doesn't have health records, criminal records, credit details, or anything like that, and quite right too. Interestingly it doesn't even say I'm British, just German. I suspect that's because it is a travel document within Europe and a couple of other countries.

The great advantage is that it's accepted by all state authorities/banks/employers/police etc as proof of identity and address/nationality.

And most importantly, it's proof of eligibility to vote, which is automatic: I don't need to register.

That reminds my, I need a new UK passport...

Officially it is 7km/h, the speed limit in a "Shared space" street here.

Someone really ought to tell car drivers though...

That's a fair walking speed though.

It's nothing to how fast local drivers think "Walking speed" is.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well enough - Just the usual under constant pressure and tired - you know how it is!

Thanks for asking; a carers life can be a lonely one. I'm still pushing the pedals on a turbo and taking my wife out to karaoke as the singing is good for her and enjoyed by both of us.:smile:
And your audience, what do they say?

Top Bottom