Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Or the Eastern half of the country!
I should maybe just move there:laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Forecast was wrong, for a change! Still nice and rain isn’t supposed to arrive until early hours now. Suppose should have a donder.
You still believe them?
globe.jpg

Yorkshire weather forecast

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning to the tea cafe :hello: Got 45 miles in earlyish as we have rain due by early afternoon. Was pretty overcast and chilly. Few others out and about though.

I stopped off to check dad's house and made my porridge there to fuel me on the way back home again.

Nice one Mo.
That was quite large miles for you nowadays on a bike. You seem to have progressed to the running side a lot more now.
I managed a big ride today and it was fairly quick. Spent a couple of hours having a kip on the sofa to recover

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nice one Mo.
That was quite large miles for you nowadays on a bike. You seem to have progressed to the running side a lot more now.
I managed a big ride today and it was fairly quick. Spent a couple of hours having a kip on the sofa to recover
Got a wander this afternoon. I’ve done 7 days in a row either running or cycling so I’ll take advantage of tomorrow’s heavy rain to enjoy a lazy day off.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow

classic33

Leg End Member
Ehh.. domestic duties day:smile:
now perched watching the ball of base.....

Gully Gulch:whistle:

:cold:It snows all year round on Ilkley Moor b'tat:ohmy::cold:

Got a picture message earlier..

would you like one?
I replied, get me two^_^
only 70cl bottles allowed on internal flights:cry:
the litre bottle was £2 cheaper, what the?
How's t'at going to stop it snowing?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWXwqEGdWLc

Top Bottom