Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
What's good about it...............raining all night and still rattling down. :rain:

Guess, it'll have to be a run in the rain if I want any exercise.

You sound like Classic :laugh:
Not his sister by any chance? :rofl:

Good morning. Hopefully*

It looks like sunny weather today, and I've discovered the place I'm going today is half an hour away by bike, just off one of my regular cycling routes.

Two cups of German 'Tea' consumed. If the tea itself wasn't bed enough, it's also bags to put in the mug; I can't even use a teapot...

*Will tell you if it was after the interview.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Nice still day outside..

It's about to mug us, rain? strong wind? or something catastrophic (TG for spelcheker)

and g'day:hello:
It was raining during the night. Everything still damp and soggy so just had a wander this morning. If the roads dry up and the dreaded wind doesn't pick up too much, I might have a short hybrid bimble later.........the back is a wee bit tender for some reason.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Were you on time or overtime?
Good morning. Hopefully*
It looks like sunny weather today, and I've discovered the place I'm going today is half an hour away by bike, just off one of my regular cycling routes.

Two cups of German 'Tea' consumed. If the tea itself wasn't bed enough, it's also bags to put in the mug; I can't even use a teapot...

Can it be a good day if you're drinking German tay, of your own free will!

Break a leg.
Nice still day outside..

It's about to mug us, rain? strong wind? or something catastrophic (TG for spelcheker)

and g'day:hello:
Inside?

For now, worst o'weather won't hang around long, so no blinking.
It was raining during the night. Everything still damp and soggy so just had a wander this morning. If the roads dry up and the dreaded wind doesn't pick up too much, I might have a short hybrid bimble later.........the back is a wee bit tender for some reason.
You fall asleep on the sofa in an odd position, and then stayed there too long?

You been adding summat to the porridge if there's wind problems.

Morning??
Being Quiet.jpg

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Good morning. Hopefully*

Guten tag meine kleine Teadrinkers! Leb wohl to all of you:okay::cuppa:

Top Bottom