Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did the kettle suit you, and why'd you put toast into the toaster? Putting bread to be toasted I can understand, but toast...

I wrote it just before removing the toast, ie: toasted bread from the toaster ready for the addition of butter and Marmite.

Kettle worked better once Beautiful Wife told me to stop using it as a hat and plug it in.

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
And it's a full moon tonight as well. The "lunartics" will be out in force tonight.

Are you allowed out tonight then? :crazy:
I assume they have removed the tag then? :laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
giphy.gif

Hope this cheap parachute works

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Technically and legally it's morning!

If you say so :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. What's everyone doing up when it's still dark? Lol.

I was feeling a bit fed up yesterday which resulted in me sitting around all day and stuffing my face with crap which I haven't done for a long time. Must get back on the straight and narrow today. Rain due by late morning, so I'll get a run in soon I think. We are in for a dry but windy spell. Bleeding hate the wind for cycling. Doesn't bother me running for all the speed I am going at. Lol.

Morning. What's everyone doing up when it's still dark? Lol.

It always amazes me the difference latitude makes. As you wrote that it was already getting daylight here.

I was feeling a bit fed up yesterday which resulted in me sitting around all day and stuffing my face with crap which I haven't done for a long time. Must get back on the straight and narrow today.

It happens. I've been having to resist a similar urge now and again when job hunting went awry these last few weeks...

Last edited:
Top Bottom