Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning fine folk of Tealandia:hello:
(and those who lurk, yes, that's you!)
Who gets yer bike if it doesn't?
Halfway down I realised I had picked up the wrong bag, that was my hiking rucksack..

Bike?
Haven't thought who'll inherit dear Polly,
this could be tricky....

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. What's everyone doing up when it's still dark? Lol.

I was feeling a bit fed up yesterday which resulted in me sitting around all day and stuffing my face with crap which I haven't done for a long time. Must get back on the straight and narrow today. Rain due by late morning, so I'll get a run in soon I think. We are in for a dry but windy spell. Bleeding hate the wind for cycling. Doesn't bother me running for all the speed I am going at. Lol.
I'm calling shenanigans..
for the highlighted text...
I can only aspire to do those speeds, bike and running..

nah, I'm impressed if your not,
keep up the good work:okay:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Well poo.

Rear mudguard bracket snapped about 15km out, so I had to turn around and rattle my way back.

Just had another cup of tea to cheer me up, with a jam sandwich....
The brackets are usually quite strong. Last time I had mudguard problems, it was the guard itself that cracked and eventually split a few inches back from the seat stay bracket. I had a multi tool in the bag so removed the broken bit.

The brackets are usually quite strong. Last time I had mudguard problems, it was the guard itself that cracked and eventually split a few inches back from the seat stay bracket. I had a multi tool in the bag so removed the broken bit.

The mudguard had already torn, but was holding fine. This was the stainless steel bracket going up into the frame. I'm trying to find alternatives but it seems hardware stores don't sell such things...

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning. May be the possibility of a reasonable length ride this morning.
What'd be a "reasonable length ride"?
Good Morning :hello:
Considering it was gone midnight when you went.
Morning. What's everyone doing up when it's still dark? Lol.

I was feeling a bit fed up yesterday which resulted in me sitting around all day and stuffing my face with crap which I haven't done for a long time. Must get back on the straight and narrow today. Rain due by late morning, so I'll get a run in soon I think. We are in for a dry but windy spell. Bleeding hate the wind for cycling. Doesn't bother me running for all the speed I am going at. Lol.
Fewer folk about when out walking.

Could you throw a few bends in along the straight and narrow. Just for variety.
Morning fine folk of Tealandia:hello:
(and those who lurk, yes, that's you!)

Halfway down I realised I had picked up the wrong bag, that was my hiking rucksack..

Bike?
Haven't thought who'll inherit dear Polly,
this could be tricky....
You pulled the cord and lost yer camping gear. You get a Mayday off?

If you're planning on taking up base jumping, at your age, might be worth thinking who gets the bike. Especially if you don't check the chute before jumping.

Morning??
WeekEnd.jpg

Top Bottom