Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning. Tea is being consumed.

Waking up slowly as I had another evening of being too focussed on model making.

I can't generally sleep for a bit after a social event, so it was inevitable. That's my excuse anyway.
Owdo!

You found your "Emergency Supplies" then?

You'd wake up quicker if you'd done nothing the night before.
Good morning all:hello:
There’s snow on the higher tops, early commute back here.

We are a river apart :laugh:
Ayoop

Take a good look, I feel that's the only place it'll be seen this winter. Is it a gathering of the Clans?

Morning??
Its Friday.jpg

The Thirteenth!

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

Well, in that case there's parts odder than Yorkshire.

I think people might travel to see somewhere that could accurately be described thus.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Not worried are you?
Of course not, I bring cycling enthusiasm with me (plus I know one of our Fobs cafe stops;))
Breaks me this house lark, it’s ‘sorry we can’t say the 19th for definite’ but they want the money in place for the 18th, 24 hrs before you pick up the keys so have sent an email asking if they clarify the date then the money will stay with me until they give me the date. One of the folk I’m dealing has misplaced something but I did mention that they are to deduct from the bill, an set charge which I still have to determine for taking me away from other business to deal with their error:laugh:. It was met with a deadly silence, I then said it is only right pay them for their work so therefore I’m reciprocating the same. Perry Mason eat yer heart out (not literally Raymond^_^)
Be good

classic33

Leg End Member
Of course not, I bring cycling enthusiasm with me (plus I know one of our Fobs cafe stops;))
Breaks me this house lark, it’s ‘sorry we can’t say the 19th for definite’ but they want the money in place for the 18th, 24 hrs before you pick up the keys so have sent an email asking if they clarify the date then the money will stay with me until they give me the date. One of the folk I’m dealing has misplaced something but I did mention that they are to deduct from the bill, an set charge which I still have to determine for taking me away from other business to deal with their error:laugh:. It was met with a deadly silence, I then said it is only right pay them for their work so therefore I’m reciprocating the same. Perry Mason eat yer heart out (not literally Raymond^_^)
Be good
Hope its nowt important that was lost. But if they've lost it, they shouldn't leave you out of pocket. If it was the other way round they'd be quick enough to point it out to you.

Knowing one of @Fubar's cake stops might give him sleepless nights, with the possibility of increasing the shops profits.

Perry Mason would have handed them the bill there and then. Here's to being in for the 24th.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all:hello:
Gosh, it’s one horrible wet sleety day here

Hope its nowt important that was lost. But if they've lost it, they shouldn't leave you out of pocket. If it was the other way round they'd be quick enough to point it out to you.

Knowing one of @Fubar's cake stops might give him sleepless nights, with the possibility of increasing the shops profits.

Perry Mason would have handed them the bill there and then. Here's to being in for the 24th.

Top Bottom