Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Same here. Pavements were a bit slippy but got an early walk in. I don't think I'll be doing much else.
We travelled through Glasgow early still dark in a monsoon, wipers struggling and cars still not driving to the conditions, heavy sleet at one time so thought oh boy, it could be snowing at 48 but gladly not, slowly getting there ^_^
It t'ain't that bad once you're out in it!
Hail a few times this morning, heavy at times.
Just need to avoid it for few days :laugh:
Time for a :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
Nothing but wind and rain here today, I feel like I'm now welded to this couch. :shy:

Forecast is better tomorrow so hopefully get a ride in to make up for my sedentary day.
You've been glued to the settee all day!

Slick

Guru
You've been glued to the settee all day!
Yip. :laugh:

I would usually be golfing but course closed due to weather and to be honest, I reckoned I deserved it as work has been mental for some time now and I'm in danger of losing 16 days annual leave if the top brass won't acknowledge my efforts and allow me extenuating circumstances and carry them over to next year.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yip. :laugh:

I would usually be golfing but course closed due to weather and to be honest, I reckoned I deserved it as work has been mental for some time now and I'm in danger of losing 16 days annual leave if the top brass won't acknowledge my efforts and allow me extenuating circumstances and carry them over to next year.
Take the next two weeks off, along with the two Bank Holidays. Make it worth your while.

Slick

Guru
It's the morning after the night before here so I'm waiting for daylight to break before deciding if it's worth getting the bike out for a quick loop before the football comes on. A cup of tea will obviously help me decide. :cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning. Time to go to the Bakery for the bread.
Owdo
Is it actually legal to bake bread on a Sunday? The Assize of Bread and Ale of 1266 makes it illegal over here.
It's the morning after the night before here so I'm waiting for daylight to break before deciding if it's worth getting the bike out for a quick loop before the football comes on. A cup of tea will obviously help me decide. :cuppa:
On yer bike

After you've finished the cuppa, don't want you spilling any.

Morning??
Appointment.jpg

Top Bottom