Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all :hello:
We vacate the old Towers lunchtime and will become homeless :ohmy:
Rover and Tiddles still to be relocated so off now.
Enjoy your day

classic33

Leg End Member
Time for the first mug of tea.

Boys don't want to get up. I have a strong suspicion they were messing about on their smart phones until the small hours.
Ayoop

Time shrinks over there, or do they shorten an hour during the night, adding it back when it's lighter?
Morning all :hello:
We vacate the old Towers lunchtime and will become homeless :ohmy:
Rover and Tiddles still to be relocated so off now.
Enjoy your day
Owdo

Rover and Tiddles not making the move as well as yerselves? No word on the key front yet I take it.

Hope it's as easy and trouble free as possible.

Morning??
Todays Specials.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Have fun! Are you a bit emotional? Bound to be surely having been there for so long.
Dunno to be honest :ohmy:
Doing last run to where we came from earlier then back and we’ll see^_^
He'll be caught up in the excitement of the move. That or he's not been given time to think about it.

There's probably a list of jobs ready to keep him occupied already.

Poor lad doesn't know if he's coming or going. "Doing the last run to where he came from earlier", and him going elsewhere!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
He'll be caught up in the excitement of the move. That or he's not been given time to think about it.

There's probably a list of jobs ready to keep him occupied already.

Poor lad doesn't know if he's coming or going. "Doing the last run to where he came from earlier", and him going elsewhere!
I get a bit emotional about houses. Lol. Mum and I bought this one together and, although it’s 22 years since she passed away it still feels like there’s a connection through the house. Likewise, dad built his house himself and was very proud of it which is why I offered my brother the chance to take it on rather than sell it. Think dad was keen to keep it in the family.

classic33

Leg End Member
I get a bit emotional about houses. Lol. Mum and I bought this one together and, although it’s 22 years since she passed away it still feels like there’s a connection through the house. Likewise, dad built his house himself and was very proud of it which is why I offered my brother the chance to take it on rather than sell it. Think dad was keen to keep it in the family.
When you've been in one a while, you can for all sorts of "silly reasons".

I'm awaiting the invite for the house warming party from Bob. Failing an invite, we should all head over his way for the end of the year. I'll bring the coal.

Good morning.

Following @CarlP's lead, I've had two (2) cups of tea this morning. When the excitement has worn off I'll get ready for an appointment mid-morning.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
When you've been in one a while, you can for all sorts of "silly reasons".

I'm awaiting the invite for the house warming party from Bob. Failing an invite, we should all head over his way for the end of the year. I'll bring the coal.
Who’s Bob:ohmy:
Its leaving the area with me having spent all my life looking at the Clyde Estuary 😢
Just spent the last few minutes looking to see how I can cycle over to here (youngest) ..
Rover and Tiddles now swimming happily downstairs :okay:

Good morning to all:hello:
Visit to the new Towers this morning,
am I supposed to get excited :hello:
Hopefully instead of saying they are working to the proposed date, they’ll say keys Thursday :cuppa:
Busy day apart from that, on a visit to Beag’s other granny yesterday, we got a quick glance before he got back eating his fruit, ignored for a bowl of fresh fruit :laugh:
Enjoy your day:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning.

Following @CarlP's lead, I've had two (2) cups of tea this morning. When the excitement has worn off I'll get ready for an appointment mid-morning.
Did the two cups idea work as expected?
Who’s Bob:ohmy:

Its leaving the area with me having spent all my life looking at the Clyde Estuary 😢
Just spent the last few minutes looking to see how I can cycle over to here (youngest) ..
Rover and Tiddles now swimming happily downstairs :okay:

Good morning to all:hello:
Visit to the new Towers this morning,
am I supposed to get excited :hello:
Hopefully instead of saying they are working to the proposed date, they’ll say keys Thursday :cuppa:
Busy day apart from that, on a visit to Beag’s other granny yesterday, we got a quick glance before he got back eating his fruit, ignored for a bowl of fresh fruit :laugh:
Enjoy your day:okay:
Who's Bob?
Just someone currently in the process of moving, a bit like yerssen.

You never said you'd an indoor pool, for pets.

Didn't you mention the 18th(tomorrow) for getting the keys to your new pad. Thursday being the 19th. Either way, let us know what time the party starts and we'll be there.

Which would you rather do, finish eating or stare at someone?

Morning??
A walk In The Woods.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Who's Bob?
Just someone currently in the process of moving, a bit like yerssen.

You never said you'd an indoor pool, for pets.

Didn't you mention the 18th(tomorrow) for getting the keys to your new pad. Thursday being the 19th. Either way, let us know what time the party starts and we'll be there.
Aye, if we get the moolah in place and moved through the banking system early tomorrow, we get the keys tomorrow afternoon :ohmy:
All went well and happy (so far).......

Glad to have a sit down after another busy day:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Aye, if we get the moolah in place and moved through the banking system early tomorrow, we get the keys tomorrow afternoon :ohmy:
All went well and happy (so far).......

Glad to have a sit down after another busy day:okay:
All being well then, the house warming party will be Friday!

Maybe we could all bring a couple of screwdrivers and 10/11/13mm spanners with us!

Nice to know there's no problems though.

Top Bottom