Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
G'day all:hello:

Well, the decluttering is going well and it seems to indicate that we have reached a stage in life where we have more clutter than useful belongings. It feels like we are throwing away a lifetime of experiences - even most of my cycling gear has gone and I've told my son he can sell my high value(when new) TT gear and keep the cash as he's saving for an apartment of his own.

It's a bit strange but I'm OK with it as I've always been the type who lives in the present and plans for the immediate future while rarely looking back - other that learning from my mistakes. The lesson learned from this decluttering is that a future based more on minimalism may be a good idea:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Ay t'was
Afternoon! :laugh: Well, nearly.
You'll have to make allowances, he's trying some new "toys" out, so may get distracted.

Owdo!
Its Friday.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
G'day all:hello:

Well, the decluttering is going well and it seems to indicate that we have reached a stage in life where we have more clutter than useful belongings. It feels like we are throwing away a lifetime of experiences - even most of my cycling gear has gone and I've told my son he can sell my high value(when new) TT gear and keep the cash as he's saving for an apartment of his own.

It's a bit strange but I'm OK with it as I've always been the type who lives in the present and plans for the immediate future while rarely looking back - other that learning from my mistakes. The lesson learned from this decluttering is that a future based more on minimalism may be a good idea:laugh:
You've kept a bike you can ride, at the least. Even if it's just on your turbo, unless that's gone.

Blue

Legendary Member
You've kept a bike you can ride, at the least. Even if it's just on your turbo, unless that's gone.
I'm still using the turbo so I've left myself with one bike on the turbo and another in case that breaks! :bicycle:

I got rid of the mountain bike to family and the old winter bike to the tip. It's the TT bike and my expensive racing rear disc and deep rim fronts plus deep rim training wheels that I'm letting the son sell.

classic33

Leg End Member
Still have plenty thanks!:okay:
And plans to use it soon.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm still using the turbo so I've left myself with one bike on the turbo and another in case that breaks! :bicycle:

I got rid of the mountain bike to family and the old winter bike to the tip. It's the TT bike and my expensive racing rear disc and deep rim fronts plus deep rim training wheels that I'm letting the son sell.
You threw a bike away!
This unseasonal weather got to you.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hadn't used it for a few winters and when I looked at it there was a bit too much corrosion around the BB section so I didn't want to trust it to anyone in case of mishap - just not worth it. I'd had a lot of miles in nasty weather out of it so it didn't owe me anything.
Fair enough.
I'd a picture of you just throwing it in the skip, without checking it first.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
??gninroM

.lla retfa ecnerefretni emos dnuof uoy smeeS
.nrom siht mrof enif ni s'aht eeS
(: ɥɔʇɐʍ oʇ uoᴉʇɐʇuǝsǝɹd ǝqnʇnoʎ ɹnoɥ 8 ɐ ǝʌɐɥ
'ǝuop ɟɟnʇs ɔᴉʇsǝɯop ǝɯos ʇɥƃᴉɯ
˙˙ɟɟnʇs puɐ oᴉpɐɹ ƃuᴉʎɐld ɹoɟ ʎɐp ɐ s,ʇᴉ os ʇǝʍ sᴉ xʍ 'ʎɐpoʇ ʎʞɔɐʍ ʇᴉq ɐ ƃuᴉlǝǝɟ ɯ,I 'ǝsɹnoɔ ɟO

Top Bottom