Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
You might find a bigger/bit more space when you've decluttered.
It's the room size rather than clutter that causes that issue. We need to move anyway as we are in a first floor apartment that suited when we were in Cyprus so often but we now need a bungalow because of mobility and other issues that are creeping in as Mrs B's dementia progresses. I think the writing may be on the wall for a move. The local care team arranged some aids like handrails for her but it won't be enough in the long term.

Blue

Legendary Member
You could get a tailwind if you eat enough beans:okay:...
…… and wash them down with Guinness. :evil:

classic33

Leg End Member
It's the room size rather than clutter that causes that issue. We need to move anyway as we are in a first floor apartment that suited when we were in Cyprus so often but we now need a bungalow because of mobility and other issues that are creeping in as Mrs B's dementia progresses. I think the writing may be on the wall for a move. The local care team arranged some aids like handrails for her but it won't be enough in the long term.
Odd, I always assumed you were in a bungalow for some reason. Maybe the coastal location.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Hello again, it's me:hello:
To counteract the SHINEing of above..:laugh:
I'm declaring this Disco week..

I'm always stuck between the harmonies of Tavares, the smoothness of Earth, Wind and Fire or the superb soul voice of Jimmy Ellis leading the Trammps,
his edginess and the pounding back beat did it for me...
Jeez, Disco Inferno and Saturday Night Fever^_^
EWF weren't really disco

Hey @classic33
lobby.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Hello again, it's me:hello:
To counteract the SHINEing of above..:laugh:
I'm declaring this Disco week..

I'm always stuck between the harmonies of Tavares, the smoothness of Earth, Wind and Fire or the superb soul voice of Jimmy Ellis leading the Trammps,
his edginess and the pounding back beat did it for me...
Jeez, Disco Inferno and Saturday Night Fever^_^
EWF weren't really disco

Hey @classic33
View attachment 523127

Owdo
And you could have heard all them on

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bZ2EoqTOI

Morning??

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh yeah. I moved away from that place and it’s a lifetime behind me now. I hadn't thought of it until you posted that video.
Apologies if it brought back anything you didn't want to remember/best forgotten.

Blue

Legendary Member
Apologies if it brought back anything you didn't want to remember/best forgotten.
No need to apologise as it taught me to mask fear and show confidence in the face of peril; traits that have served me well. It also Instilled an instinct for rapid response to perceived aggression which has made me seem a bit too touchy at times but that hasn’t done any great harm so has been acceptable trade off for the positive aspect.

It was all just an unfortunate aspect of NI. The other aspects of NI eclipsed all that and kept me here.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Boogie on down..
time for yer 22.00 disco classic...

I've put up the official video but the extended version with the Soul Train line is worth the watch.

I've seen all(almost) the Soul Train stuff on the YT and about to binge watch again....

Top Bottom