Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
(: ɥɔʇɐʍ oʇ uoᴉʇɐʇuǝsǝɹd ǝqnʇnoʎ ɹnoɥ 8 ɐ ǝʌɐɥ
'ǝuop ɟɟnʇs ɔᴉʇsǝɯop ǝɯos ʇɥƃᴉɯ
˙˙ɟɟnʇs puɐ oᴉpɐɹ ƃuᴉʎɐld ɹoɟ ʎɐp ɐ s,ʇᴉ os ʇǝʍ sᴉ xʍ 'ʎɐpoʇ ʎʞɔɐʍ ʇᴉq ɐ ƃuᴉlǝǝɟ ɯ,I 'ǝsɹnoɔ ɟO
˙dn ʇǝǝɟ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ,,sǝɹoɥɔ s,ʇɐɥʍ,, ɟo ǝsɐɔ ɐ ʎq pǝʍolloɟ uoᴉʇɐʇuǝsǝɹd ɹnoɥ 8 ɹnoʎ op uǝɥ┴ ˙ǝuop sɹnoʎ ǝɹɐ sǝɹoɥɔ ʇɐɥʍ ʇǝƃ 'sǝpise

˙sʞǝǝʍ ʇuǝɔǝɹ uᴉ ʇǝᴉnb ǝuoƃ ɹǝqɯnu ǝƃɹɐl ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ɹo 'oᴉpɐɹ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuᴉʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ ʇʍO​

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
˙dn ʇǝǝɟ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ,,sǝɹoɥɔ s,ʇɐɥʍ,, ɟo ǝsɐɔ ɐ ʎq pǝʍolloɟ uoᴉʇɐʇuǝsǝɹd ɹnoɥ 8 ɹnoʎ op uǝɥ┴ ˙ǝuop sɹnoʎ ǝɹɐ sǝɹoɥɔ ʇɐɥʍ ʇǝƃ 'sǝpise

˙sʞǝǝʍ ʇuǝɔǝɹ uᴉ ʇǝᴉnb ǝuoƃ ɹǝqɯnu ǝƃɹɐl ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ɹo 'oᴉpɐɹ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuᴉʇsǝɹǝʇuᴉ ʇʍO​
I'm still nipping in and out of the YouTube thing, got plenty of time to watch it...
Radio is busy but can't buy many contacts, someday are like this, some times propagation runs for you and the opposite.. doing some related work to save typing :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh, I did look. The saddle was still in good nick so I kept that.

I don't get much chain wear on the turbo so between what's on the turbo at the minute and the spares I kept I shouldn't have to buy and parts for a very long time.^_^

G'day all:hello:
You've not given up completely yet then.

You realise you'll never get a tailwind on a turbo though.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm still nipping in and out of the YouTube thing, got plenty of time to watch it...
Radio is busy but can't buy many contacts, someday are like this, some times propagation runs for you and the opposite.. doing some related work to save typing :laugh:
You're paying to get answered!!
Back in the day, it used to be about seeing how many or how far you could get.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You're paying to get answered!!
Back in the day, it used to be about seeing how many or how far you could get.
At least my signal got seen^_^
got out.jpg

a handful of contacts logged, that'll do considering I spent time doing other stuff..

Blue

Legendary Member
You've not given up completely yet then.

You realise you'll never get a tailwind on a turbo though.
Always a headwind - as even in Winter I need a fan in front. Still, needs must.

Getting back out on the road would mean Mrs B would either be in a Care Home or dead so I'm happy on the turbo. I may not be a 'real cyclist' to many but I'm still turning the pedals:bicycle:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Always a headwind - @ even in Winter I need a fan in front. Still, needs must.

Getting back out on the road would mean Mrs B would either be in a Care Home or dead so I'm happy on the turbo. I may not be a 'real cyclist' to many but I'm still turning the pedals:bicycle:
Could you not place the fan on one side and get a crosswind?

Top Bottom