Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning:hello:
Windows is holding up today due to a Feature Update *shrug*

I'll build two...unless his 'brother' James builds one..

Dat's me^_^
One reason I'm not so keen on the Windows 10, always seems to be updating/require updating in order to work.

More likely son not brother given the age difference. Died this year, 28th February, just one day before the end of the month.

Well it's not me!!
Back on a Mac here. Prefer them I think.

Not sure I want to venture far today. Bit of shopping soon then see how I feel later. Long range forecast is still good, so plenty time to get the miles in.
You mean you don't know if you do or not.

Just do a couple of laps of the nearest large roundabout. Get the distance in, without going too far.

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Back on a Mac here. Prefer them I think.

Not sure I want to venture far today. Bit of shopping soon then see how I feel later. Long range forecast is still good, so plenty time to get the miles in.
All my hobby stuff runs much easier on Windows, I'm doing stuff in Linux but mostly following other peoples work..
Mac can be complicated as not much of the hobby stuff is written directly for it...
Thinking about a trip, legs say Bob many hills yesterday, please no:laugh:
One reason I'm not so keen on the Windows 10, always seems to be updating/require updating in order to work.

More likely son not brother given the age difference. Died this year, 28th February, just one day before the end of the month.

Well it's not me!
It's free^_^
I run the Insider stuff on one of the computers so all this has been installed months ago, I've tried over the last two weeks to run Virtual Radar Server (Windows) on the Pi but just wasn't happening so spent part of Sunday burning new image on SD card so have removed quite a few things that were running, just uploads to 4 sites and another ADSB program now...much simpler.
Anyhoo, sunshine AGAIN...
Wee Nicola is apparently easing us up here today
(sounds a bit iffy that)
we'll see..

classic33

Leg End Member
I have trust on my First Minister

Legs lost and are now feeling it:laugh:
Wouldn't putting your money on her be a better bet!

You've reported your legs missing I hope.

Top Bottom