Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
I have to say that you crossed my mind recently @Andy in Germany.

As most in Tealandia know, I like to sing at karaoke. I do a couple of numbers by Rammstein and whilst I know what I'm singing that's as far as my German goes. I'm a pensioner from a German owned company and I like to learn a few words from different languages so I've just bought a short 'Teach yourself German' course to have a crack at when I'm settled in our new house.

As most in Tealandia know, I like to sing at karaoke. I do a couple of numbers by Rammstein and whilst I know what I'm singing that's as far as my German goes. I'm a pensioner from a German owned company and I like to learn a few words from different languages so I've just bought a short 'Teach yourself German' course to have a crack at when I'm settled in our new house.

Viel Erfolg...

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been oop hill playing radio again^_^
Nice contact with someone on Scafell Pike doing the same (VHF)..
logs to write :wacko:

Settlement,
it isn't that bad..
bit disconcerting but we haven't bought new before..
nearing time for builder to come back and investigate and do any remedial work..

Crosby, Stills and Nash, eh?
Treasured the copy of the first self titled album, had the above album but preferred the first...
thought the addition of Neil Young took a different direction.
Play Travelling Wilburys a lot....
It's all playlists nowadays...

off for a coffee
Only the one on Scafell Pike, must have been quiet up there.

classic33

Leg End Member

An Irishman who sings Greek songs in German!

Blue

Legendary Member
The winter before last there was a big group of German UN troops in the Irish bar in Limassol where I was a karaoke regular. I got up and sang a song in German and they all started cheering and banging their glasses on the table. When I sang a 2nd song in German a bit later they stormed the stage. I don't recall ever seeing anyone else singing in German so they seemed to appreciate it. The German songs go down well in my local karaoke bar too. I wonder when I'll get to sing in any language again? Could do with a good night out too. :cheers:

classic33

Leg End Member
The winter before last there was a big group of German UN troops in the Irish bar in Limassol where I was a karaoke regular. I got up and sang a song in German and they all started cheering and banging their glasses on the table. When I sang a 2nd song in German a bit later they stormed the stage. I don't recall ever seeing anyone else singing in German so they seemed to appreciate it. The German songs go down well in my local karaoke bar too. I wonder when I'll get to sing in any language again? Could do with a good night out too. :cheers:
You're infamous!!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Only the one on Scafell Pike, must have been quiet up there.
Two actually, one working HF and the other VHF....
It's always busy up there but sounded like it was a bit of a day wx wise...
I have a photo of me standing the trig up there and it looks like I peed my shorts...
horizontal rain, honest:laugh:
You're infamous!!
Especially as he was dressed up as Marlene Dietrich:wacko:

In a Japanese social phenomenon.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Two actually, one working HF and the other VHF....
It's always busy up there but sounded like it was a bit of a day wx wise...
I have a photo of me standing the trig up there and it looks like I peed my shorts...
horizontal rain, honest:laugh:

Especially as he was dressed up as Marlene Dietrich:wacko:
Horizontal rain is normal when it rains up there.

Might explain why the stage was stormed by UN troops.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Horizontal rain is normal when it rains up there.

Might explain why the stage was stormed by UN troops.
Morning all:hello:
We have a frost...
lowest ? .5c two hours ago and 1c just now...fresh but sunshine streaming in this window:okay::okay:

gax-on-summit.jpg

note the wet patch:laugh:

Yesterday looking down the Forth Valley...
IMG_1200.jpeg

Not a high hill 418m asl but the views but I'll not let those from Englandshire view the nearby battlefield at Bannockburn, don't think I snapped in that direction:laugh:

Enjoy your day..

Mo1959

Legendary Member
We have a frost...
lowest ? .5c two hours ago and 1c just now...fresh but sunshine streaming in this window:okay::okay:

View attachment 549332

View attachment 549333
Not a high hill 418m asl but the views but I'll not let those from Englandshire view the nearby battlefield at Bannockburn, don't think I snapped in that direction:laugh:

Enjoy your day..
Colder than that through here. Last recorded at the local station is minus3! I went for a bimble in it.....must be aff ma heid! :cold::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
We have a frost...

View attachment 549332

View attachment 549333

Enjoy your day..
Owdo

Your drink bottle burst, or was it summat else?

Why not, and did you try re-enacting the charge.

I'll try, no promises though...
Colder than that through here. Last recorded at the local station is minus3! I went for a bimble in it.....must be aff ma heid! :cold::laugh:
Forget the frost, any snow!!

Enjoy the nimble, and your porridge afterwards.

Morning??
Appointment.jpg

Top Bottom