Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning:hello:
'Tis a sunny start with a dreary looking sky to the N..
what to do?
nothing still legging it:laugh:
Owdo
Paying the price for having sunny weather yesterday, overcast but dry.

Why leg it, when you've got a bike.

Morning??
1080.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo
Paying the price for having sunny weather yesterday, overcast but dry.

Why leg it, when you've got a bike.

Morning??
My leg been f'd for over a week,
popped a calf muscle half way up a hill(walking)
BUT earlier I did a chain, bike clean etc and did a mile round trip round the area so hopefully no ill effects^_^
nice out as well...

Blue

Legendary Member
It’s been sunny all day so far but the sun may be very low by the time we get out for a walk.

Had a busy day so far but happy with my efforts. Less than 3 weeks since our property sale fell through and we now have a constituted and insured Residents Association and, even better, an independent Property Management Company appointed. The latter point has taken a couple of weeks to negotiate and set up but it’s all done and all unit owners are on board. In the short term it reduces my workload in respect of the block and in the longer term it means we won’t lose any future purchaser for a similar reason. Even the Estate Agent mentioned how well I’d done as they have other apartments in a similar position and they haven’t been able to sort things out. Happy enough^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
It’s been sunny all day so far but the sun may be very low by the time we get out for a walk.

Had a busy day so far but happy with my efforts. Less than 3 weeks since our property sale fell through and we now have a constituted and insured Residents Association and, even better, an independent Property Management Company appointed. The latter point has taken a couple of weeks to negotiate and set up but it’s all done and all unit owners are on board. In the short term it reduces my workload in respect of the block and in the longer term it means we won’t lose any future purchaser for a similar reason. Even the Estate Agent mentioned how well I’d done as they have other apartments in a similar position and they haven’t been able to sort things out. Happy enough^_^
More commission headed your way?
This time from the estate agents.

Blue

Legendary Member
I was chuffed to get that very short trip around the estate earlier,
its still as stiff as,
I can't take ibuprofen but had a feed and had one :laugh:
why suffer?
hopefully back on hills and bike soon, thanks!!!
I have the same issues with NSAID's but I take the occasional one when in too much discomfort and I take an extra Lansoprazole along with it.

classic33

Leg End Member
:laugh:

Funny enough Mrs B said something along those lines and I was telling a near neighbour about it when we were on our walk and he said the same!
They charge enough if they've to send you a letter. And they tend to have them as generic templates.
You've supplied them with a raft of new letters.

Top Bottom