Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good afternoon all..

I thought we'd all moved to somewhere..
31 glorious miles logged...
Hope all are fine..

ScotiaLass

Guru
Well, it seems I will finally get out on a planned ride tomorrow! :hyper:
It'll be the first since early November due to the weather and my health.
Probably just going to bumble about in the woods on the MTB but I'll be back on two wheels! And I can update my blog :laugh:

Edited to add (7) I think...my memory is so poor - who'd choose to be like this :sad:

Last edited:
Crikey. Tea? was always such a friendly place. Last time I was here was a while ago tho'.

C'mon everyone pots not plots :okay:

:cuppa:

Yep, I came to this thread regularly because it was the one place I found where there wasn't an inevitable rude, sarcastic or aggressive comment. Ironic therefore that the whole thread population is treated as guilty etc. Sorry guys but if there's nowhere 'safe' on CC then it's a pretty poor state of affairs. I suspect I'll be around a lot less.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Yep, I came to this thread regularly because it was the one place I found where there wasn't an inevitable rude, sarcastic or aggressive comment. Ironic therefore that the whole thread population is treated as guilty etc. Sorry guys but if there's nowhere 'safe' on CC then it's a pretty poor state of affairs. I suspect I'll be around a lot less.
Me too, especially as I have issues and found people to be non-judgemental towards me here.
I do post on other parts of the site re biking etc but my health hasn't been good since October so I've not been out on my bike.
I feel like a little kid who's being punished. Here was me thinking I was a grown up (I know this as I wear big girl panties :smile: )

(5)

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I wonder if everyone is saving their '10' for later?
Sorry, I'm like a kid with sweeties, I just can't spread them out...... @stephec - go crazy with that sweetie :biggrin:

(6) if I've counted right....did I mention I'm also dyslexic...or numberlexic - is that a real thing, 'cos I'm sure I have it....
Numberlexic is called Dysgraphia I think, can't be sure though.

I am sure I have posted more than 10 posts across the forums today. Awaiting my marching orders now. I must be up to about 12 by now.

stephec

Legendary Member
I wonder if everyone is saving their '10' for later?
Sorry, I'm like a kid with sweeties, I just can't spread them out...... @stephec - go crazy with that sweetie :biggrin:

(6) if I've counted right....did I mention I'm also dyslexic...or numberlexic - is that a real thing, 'cos I'm sure I have it....

You can have it anytime you like.

I don't want to peak too soon either, can't promise anything though. :biggrin:

Here's a good idea, at the beginning of each day make a post, then go back and edit it throughout the day, hey presto unlimited nonsense. :smile:
I call it the Starbucks method, as I liken it to their perfectly legal way of circumventing the tax laws - see what I did there?

Last edited:

Motobecane

Guru
Earring of the day:
Photo on 22-01-2016 at 16.55.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Me too, especially as I have issues and found people to be non-judgemental towards me here.
I do post on other parts of the site re biking etc but my health hasn't been good since October so I've not been out on my bike.
I feel like a little kid who's being punished. Here was me thinking I was a grown up (I know this as I wear big girl panties :smile: )

(5)

I Feel your pain.

Numberlexic is called Dysgraphia I think, can't be sure though.

I am sure I have posted more than 10 posts across the forums today. Awaiting my marching orders now. I must be up to about 12 by now.

how dare you. Orf with her head. I forgot (7) I think

Motobecane

Guru
Well if you lot are going to waste your post count talking nonsense then I'm posting something sensible.

Mrs Stephec has been to the chest clinic this morning and had two cysts removed.

The consultant who did it was spot on, she explained everything as she went along and said there's nothing more to worry about, even though she arranged for a mammogram as a precaution as well. :smile:
That's really brilliant! I only have 7 posts left now, but wanted to say that.

Top Bottom