Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Burys of Sains are 43p a pack for chocolate bourbon biscuits. Nowt wrong withe "olde school biscuits", just as long as they haven't come from an olde school. There's limits you know.

Harder make a town disappear than a few buildings. You carry yer record collection when you head back in that direction, just in case! You may have left, but escaping it is harder...
Well I can't argue with that piece. I wasn't there before or since you met Mrs M. Yer eyes meeting across the dance floor...
Aldi Orchard, brewed in Kent, and it's Oirish?

Bottle I have has Irish Cider on it...
Anyway on other computer due to a possible virus on the other, something doesn't look right so pre
sently trying to start it from scratch, taking its time.
Saw something recently the designs on custard creams are a throwback to 1880s when everything was getting fern designs or something of that ilk.
Owdo, I just made it.
They've probably come to see you demonstrating yer moves with yer lightsaber...
Don't disappoint them!
You could always give them dancing lessons, you were good enough to give them singing lessons.
I'll try, you do the best you can...


Sains of Bury, only 10 mins walk from here..
Better go, its resetting...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Bottle I have has Irish Cider on it...
Anyway on other computer due to a possible virus on the other, something doesn't look right so presently trying to start it from scratch, taking its time.
Saw something recently the designs on custard creams are a throwback to 1880s when everything was getting fern designs or something of that ilk.
Oirish Cider brewed in Kent! Does it have "home made/home brewed" on the label any where. I think it'd taste better from inside the bottle, than from the outside though.
It's Toodles, trying to connect to your printer, she wants a lightsaber. You must have really impressed her with yer moves earlier today.
No idea what isn't "looking right", or is it a gut feeling you have.
It'll be hanging whilst yer around it, then go like the clappers when yer taking a quick break.
Custard Creams are that old! Ferns the in thing at the time then...
Sains of Bury, only 10 mins walk from here..
Better go, its resetting...
You'll end up buying a box full, knowing you. Then adding half to yer own secret stash.
Told you, you looked away...
 
Top Bottom