classic33
Leg End Member
Looks good, is it a fully working model?View attachment 823334
I'm now a Jedi...
Bob Kenobi..
don't fancy the robes though, I'll go undercover.
Was going to put it together today BUT couldn't wait.
Mrs M just looked/laughed, I couldn't make it out...
Just under 12 inches tall..
I found it funny it was the railways who got the legislation of the motor car slow speed limit and all that at the start of the motor car revolution. watched an interesting thing lately how income from slavery heavily financed the massive expansion at the time, UCL (?) have done amazing work on the subject. They fair recompensed those who 'gave' up their indentured people, a delicate subject but interesting..
Off to 'dobblered' later this morning, only round the corner from Maccys, cafe time, I time
You stayed up all night or got up early to complete construction?
Black cloak not your style then...
Get Mrs M to make the holster for it, then you can wear it the next time you visit McD's for a coffee.
She laughed! show her what laughing gets her, Obi Bob.
A two handed job, akin to a broadsword then...
From what I remember, they were required to walk in front of the traction engines at the time. A practice that continued when "viable" motor cars started being used. I'm all for a return to those speed limits, possibly the red flag man as well. It'd create a few new jobs, if nothing else.
Don't think there's any large town or city on on this island that doesn't have some link with it.
We tend to "forget" what happened, and seems we'll only repeat it at some stage.
"Dobblered" sounds painful, just as well there's a McD's nearby, you can have something to help with the pain...