Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Won't that make closing yer curtains kinda awkward? On the wall would work better, wouldn't it...

Thought you'd have used more material in printing it, to be honest. That you used so little isn't what were expected.
Next job? You've summat planned already!
X-Wing Fighter or CP30. Just awaiting suitable filament of the right colour(s).
I watched it three times! Just because of the way you'd everything laid out ready to assemble. You videoed the assembly, and then sped it up, didn't you?
All logging done before the day were done.
What'd be more important than yer logging.

I never started next project yet..
Once the young 'un finishes her nap..
maybe cut the grass first, wx is nice bur brisk autumnal feel to the morning, love this wx.

Nah, no way of videoing the build, I must make a phone camera stand although I have small camera thingies I used on the bike, I'll see but I ain't stripping it down.
I'm doing the morning log bit, checking if any 'confirmations' from what I sent last night.

had a free maccys cafe and my birthday Whopper from BK for breakfast today, cheap and cost nothing, I like that.
I have plenty filament but not what I would need for any of that stuff..
If I lost my log..a wee (?) disaster.

Off to chop more logs..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I never started next project yet..
Once the young 'un finishes her nap..
maybe cut the grass first, wx is nice bur brisk autumnal feel to the morning, love this wx.

Nah, no way of videoing the build, I must make a phone camera stand although I have small camera thingies I used on the bike, I'll see but I ain't stripping it down.
I'm doing the morning log bit, checking if any 'confirmations' from what I sent last night.

had a free maccys cafe and my birthday Whopper from BK for breakfast today, cheap and cost nothing, I like that.
I have plenty filament but not what I would need for any of that stuff..
If I lost my log..a wee (?) disaster.

Off to chop more logs..
Not started yet, yer slacking...
She's asleep in the garage!
Overcast and damp here. No grass cutting today, unless it's the council doing it. Aye you say summers aren't yer kinda weather, especially if they're sunny.

Pity. Could you not print one using the ends you have left from yer spools. The ones on the bike should stay there.
Logging, in the morning... It'll be radio calls in the early hours before you know it next.
You have any confirmations yet?

Weren't yer birthday the other week, or like royalty you have more than one. Hope you managed to blow the candle out on yer whopper.
PLA everywhere but not a bit of the colour required.
Only a wee disaster, not that bad then.

Be careful with yer chopper!
 
Top Bottom