Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
:boxing:
It would be interesting to see. 4-5 years ago a neighbours cat had a go at a squirrel and had one heck of a lump taken out of himself. Mind you, that cat was a real baby and we used to see him hide behind the bins or flower pots when the big tomcat from across the road came over to his side. It gave us a laugh looking at him peeking out to check if the other cat had gone:laugh:. When the big tomcat from across the road died even the kitten that replaced it bullied the softie!! Don't know how he got the courage to have a go at a squirrel, unless it was him who got cornered.:laugh:

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Three backups, eg 21st 22nd 23rd then delete the oldest one.
If one becomes corrupt I know as I always use the main two radio ones each day..
also occasionally a bulk upload to another cloud provider..
the config files just get your settings in when installing a program again, saves a lot of faffing about..
reet am off for a wee jag :cry:

Blue

Legendary Member
They may look benign 👩‍⚕️ but they stick needles in you.

Our surgery had a quick conveyor belt system to get folk in and out without having to stop for more than a few seconds. It was very efficient.

classic33

Leg End Member
Three backups, eg 21st 22nd 23rd then delete the oldest one.
If one becomes corrupt I know as I always use the main two radio ones each day..
also occasionally a bulk upload to another cloud provider..
the config files just get your settings in when installing a program again, saves a lot of faffing about..
reet am off for a wee jag :cry:
It shouldn't hurt.
And the nurse will be ready to see you.
8892717-a-medical-doctor-or-nurse-in-scrubs-preparing-an-injection-in-a-giant-syringe.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
Wow. I've just come back to "Tea?" after spending the last five years in alternate universe and it looks like some of you have never left.
Hello :hello:

Blue

Legendary Member
Well, a bit of excitement again in relation to property.

We have someone coming to view ours on Monday afternoon. I got the property management issue sorted just in time.^_^

As far as us moving is concerned I've done some sums in relation to our life savings and spoken to the building society about the max they may lend and we may be able to move before we sell. We couldn't afford the house we wanted but I've found one we could afford - the area isn't as good as the one we wanted but is still very good and it's situated in a small and quiet cul-de-sac - all in the same side of town. We were able to walk around it this evening and got a chance to talk to a neighbour and the background looks great. I've arranged a viewing for Monday so things may develop quickly. If we don't get ours sold at the same time the move would leave us penniless for a while(not least because of the stamp duty on a 2nd home) but we could manage. I suppose the conveyancing would take several weeks so it gives us a chance to sell ours and avoid that tax plus do some updating to kitchen etc sooner rather than later.

We're back to being excited - so different to 3 weeks ago when the bottom fell out of our world!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, a bit of excitement again in relation to property.

We have someone coming to view ours on Monday afternoon. I got the property management issue sorted just in time.^_^

As far as us moving is concerned I've done some sums in relation to our life savings and spoken to the building society about the max they may lend and we may be able to move before we sell. We couldn't afford the house we wanted but I've found one we could afford - the area isn't as good as the one we wanted but is still very good and it's situated in a small and quiet cul-de-sac - all in the same side of town. We were able to walk around it this evening and got a chance to talk to a neighbour and the background looks great. I've arranged a viewing for Monday so things may develop quickly. If we don't get ours sold at the same time the move would leave us penniless for a while(not least because of the stamp duty on a 2nd home) but we could manage. I suppose the conveyancing would take several weeks so it gives us a chance to sell ours and avoid that tax plus do some updating to kitchen etc sooner rather than later.

We're back to being excited - so different to 3 weeks ago when the bottom fell out of our world!!
Here's hoping that your path is a bit smoother this time.

Remember the commission!

Top Bottom