Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yo
Ho
Ho

Jeez, lockdown Xmas?
anyway, good morning..
Your early, or is it just a trial run for the day itself?

Morning??
Have A Great Day.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
'Morning all :hello:

Ah yes, lockdown Christmas:sad:. Given that my culinary skills are lacking, to say the least, but I'm the only 'cook' available to us I'll be putting a 'turkey and stuffing pizza' on my Tesco shopping wish list :laugh: - I may be disappointed! At least Mrs B will get a Christmas dinner in her Day Centre and when I don't need to worry about her I'm fine with whatever I can put on a plate.

Still grey here.
Owdo

Tesco do a Turkey and Stuffing pizza!

You can't be that bad a cook, you're still here. No missing digits or owt like that.
:laugh:
Reminds me of my old mate from Yorkshire who used to share karaoke nights with our group in Cyprus. As I returned to my seat after belting out a song he leaned over and said "One thing's for sure, we'll never be rivals." He was a ballad singer.

People of all ages get shocked when they hear me sing for the first time. They don't equate a grey haired old man with metal/rock - they enjoy the songs though!

I do sing some ballads in Greek though(easier to learn/sing and more of them available as karaoke tracks).
You should have teamed up as a pair, really confuse folk.

Urgent Warning.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

Tesco do a Turkey and Stuffing pizza!

You can't be that bad a cook, you're still here. No missing digits or owt like that
I'll most likely be out of luck on the pizza. It's one of those funny things as I've got a memory imprint of having seen a turkey and stuffing pizza but I can't recall where - maybe Cyprus as we used to frequent a 24hr bakery that did all sorts of bizarre items at both Christmas and Easter. It would make my day if I found one here!

We're still here is as good a comment as I'm likely to get about my cooking.:laugh: As luck would have it, I never was one for elaborate meals anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll most likely be out of luck on the pizza. It's one of those funny things as I've got a memory imprint of having seen a turkey and stuffing pizza but I can't recall where - maybe Cyprus as we used to frequent a 24hr bakery that did all sorts of bizarre items at both Christmas and Easter. It would make my day if I found one here!

We're still here is as good a comment as I'm likely to get about my cooking.:laugh: As luck would have it, I never was one for elaborate meals anyway.
Not one for fancy food either. And my cooking hasn't given anyone the trots or killed anyone*.

I'm gonna be watching for a Turkey and Stuffing pizza now, and I blame you.

*None that I'll own up to, remote woodlands being the perfect hiding place to hide/dispose of any "evidence".

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Everything else parked along with the erchie now yer done. Feet up?

Busy, you, isn't that a contradiction in terms and methodology.
Nah, I was busy..
fitting a curtain pole and other stuff..
think I need a cordless drill with a key chuck...
must have a look at these so called Friday deals..
my cheapo is okay for light work..

anyhoo, toodle pip^_^

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all:hello:
It's not Friday though!!

Light work, not pole work, Shocking.
Mind bleach needed,
pole work:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo

No mind bleach, you'll just have to make do with that image you conjured up.

Owdo

You'll set Bob off down that road, in search of mind bleach. He may never be the same again!!

The sun is out, there's no rain, no wind, it'll start snowing anytime soon.

Morning??
Man, that was a braw wee run.
A mix of woodland, rough path and road, almost 5 ml before I saw a road...#
Gave up poles when they said I couldn't be like Fireman Sam:laugh:
Although I once dated Anna:laugh:
Jeez, was that almost 50 years ago:ohmy:

Settled now..
Cuppa then back to pulling what hair I have left trying to get my weather station info on to a program, 8 hours wasted yesterday, one more attempt:blush:

classic33

Leg End Member
Man, that was a braw wee run.
A mix of woodland, rough path and road, almost 5 ml before I saw a road...#
Gave up poles when they said I couldn't be like Fireman Sam:laugh:
Although I once dated Anna:laugh:
Jeez, was that almost 50 years ago:ohmy:

Settled now..
Cuppa then back to pulling what hair I have left trying to get my weather station info on to a program, 8 hours wasted yesterday, one more attempt:blush:
You got geographically embarrassed again?

t'is all coming back now...

Great tip on the hair front.
Get it cut too short to get a proper grip of, saves you pulling it out.

Top Bottom