Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The irony is because this was a T-Mobile issued number I was told..
anyhoo all in the mix...

Jeez, it's been honking here..
our wee jaunt (essential) was not enjoyable.....
rain from end to end..

wow, spoke to Alexa and she got my request then another Alexa sparked up some music in another nearby room..
aaaaaaaagh. I don't want left Home Alone again:laugh:
...That your number is on the old T-Mobile database. And they don't have access to that?

Dry but breezy at times, with more rain for tonight.

You'll not be on your own, you'll have not one, but two Alexa's to keep an ear on you and to talk to.

I've been chasing them for two years on a similar problem with an Orange number. Even with the phone and SIM card inside, in a shop they refuse to believe it's genuine.

classic33

Leg End Member
Stayed dry until 30mins ago - now it's damp and grey - with fading light thrown in for good measure.

It's days like these that increase the misery of lockdown measures as this time last year Tuesday night would have been the night for a couple of beers and a bit of karaoke with friends in the bar. Oh well, maybe next year.:cheers:
As you say, next year...
In the meantime, have you been helping with the song for Friday. Getting the words correct, whilst holding the tune?

The weather gonna be staying the same, do you know.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
...That your number is on the old T-Mobile database. And they don't have access to that?

Dry but breezy at times, with more rain for tonight.

You'll not be on your own, you'll have not one, but two Alexa's to keep an ear on you and to talk to.

I've been chasing them for two years on a similar problem with an Orange number. Even with the phone and SIM card inside, in a shop they refuse to believe it's genuine.
Dunno if it was a fob off but I vaguely remember something like that from years ago, I'd 5 phones with them at one point..
down to my own now and looking like leaving them next year..
the thing I find amazing is they won't or cannot match any deal you see either online or for example, mobile offers online to use EE..
the new contract with EE is 18 quid cheaper:ohmy: than their equivalent..
anyway all moving now...
I've Alexa at my desk and a Google Home downstairs..
WX forecast is honking..

the world is flat (aye, so these hills about here?)
vaccines are mind-controlling
contrails are spraying us with mind control drugs..
must borrow Classic's tin foil hat
We are still at war with Eurasia and on and on

Yep.....reasonably low numbers here.
That's what they tell you..
you are being programmed subconsciously....

Blue

Legendary Member
As you say, next year...
In the meantime, have you been helping with the song for Friday. Getting the words correct, whilst holding the tune?

The weather gonna be staying the same, do you know.
I told the Day Centre staff about the song and they are going to print a song sheet so she'll be as good as anyone else there. I'll run the tune past her a few times but I'm not going to stress it as learning anything is a thing of the past.

The forecast suggests a bit of early rain most days but there should be some sun about too.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dunno if it was a fob off but I vaguely remember something like that from years ago, I'd 5 phones with them at one point..
down to my own now and looking like leaving them next year..
the thing I find amazing is they won't or cannot match any deal you see either online or for example, mobile offers online to use EE..
the new contract with EE is 18 quid cheaper:ohmy: than their equivalent..
anyway all moving now...
I've Alexa at my desk and a Google Home downstairs..
WX forecast is honking..

the world is flat (aye, so these hills about here?)
vaccines are mind-controlling
contrails are spraying us with mind control drugs..
must borrow Classic's tin foil hat
We are still at war with Eurasia and on and on

That's what they tell you..
you are being programmed subconsciously....
I'd nine at one point, all on Orange, all bar two never existed. Main number was on two seperate contracts, Orange and EE at the same time. Can't happen I was told, now confusing the system as both accounts come up when they put the number in.

Alexa and Google keeping each other company, having forgotten about you?

Not seen a contrail in weeks.
Weather is set to go downhill from here.

Will you be paying for the tinfoil hat usage!

What do you think Alexa does whilst you're sleeping. She's feeding your subconscious mind when it's at it's most vulnerable. Google does it whilst your awake, at certain frequencies beyond the range at which you'd notice.

classic33

Leg End Member
I told the Day Centre staff about the song and they are going to print a song sheet so she'll be as good as anyone else there. I'll run the tune past her a few times but I'm not going to stress it as learning anything is a thing of the past.

The forecast suggests a bit of early rain most days but there should be some sun about too.
And there was me picturing the pair of you singing it. Prompting each other, before collapsing laughing when you got part of it wrong.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I'd nine at one point, all on Orange, all bar two never existed. Main number was on two seperate contracts, Orange and EE at the same time. Can't happen I was told, now confusing the system as both accounts come up when they put the number in.

Alexa and Google keeping each other company, having forgotten about you?

Not seen a contrail in weeks.
Weather is set to go downhill from here.

Will you be paying for the tinfoil hat usage!

What do you think Alexa does whilst you're sleeping. She's feeding your subconscious mind when it's at it's most vulnerable. Google does it whilst your awake, at certain frequencies beyond the range at which you'd notice.
I've been remotely controlled by Mrs M for years....^_^
Phones are nuts..

Blue

Legendary Member
And there was me picturing the pair of you singing it. Prompting each other, before collapsing laughing when you got part of it wrong.
I'm not too likely to sing that one, unless there's a heavy metal version :laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning all :hello:

Ah yes, lockdown Christmas:sad:. Given that my culinary skills are lacking, to say the least, but I'm the only 'cook' available to us I'll be putting a 'turkey and stuffing pizza' on my Tesco shopping wish list :laugh: - I may be disappointed! At least Mrs B will get a Christmas dinner in her Day Centre and when I don't need to worry about her I'm fine with whatever I can put on a plate.

Still grey here.

Blue

Legendary Member
A nice song ruined
:laugh:
Reminds me of my old mate from Yorkshire who used to share karaoke nights with our group in Cyprus. As I returned to my seat after belting out a song he leaned over and said "One thing's for sure, we'll never be rivals." He was a ballad singer.

People of all ages get shocked when they hear me sing for the first time. They don't equate a grey haired old man with metal/rock - they enjoy the songs though!

I do sing some ballads in Greek though(easier to learn/sing and more of them available as karaoke tracks).

Top Bottom