Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just about bang on cue the rain has started so not going out in that. Cold wind as well. The sender on my outside temperature thing has stopped so replaced the batteries. Not so important now but when I had a Transit the outside temperature gave me warning the b----y thing would not start. The Transit owners forum was full of complaints about that model not starting in cold weather.
Defrosted a lump of some meat I got on the barter system and discovered I am having venison stew tonight. A bit different from the good old days when we had a whole carcass lying on the kitchen floor sometimes. Best not ask how it got there.
It had legs, I presume it wandered in before collapsing in a heap.

slow scot

Veteran
Last time I had venison, it was free. Not something I'd buy.
Venison is nice, but it's affa deer!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo

This van, would it have been carrying three wise men?

Does being unable to find the road explain your geographical embarrassment the other day?

I've moved on...
View attachment 559666

Morning??
From that area?
might be one out of three^_^

we are all allowed an odd blooper..
I get two with my senior status^_^

I'd avoid Wales,
Jonah might still be there:laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Venison is nice, but it's affa deer!
One you might get..
macaroni.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
It had legs, I presume it wandered in before collapsing in a heap.
That was our story anyway but it did not explain the other missing bits like head and skin or guts.
We also had the occasional salmon and once a turkey still flapping its wings. Fortunately my wife was unflappable and bits of fur and feather did not bother her.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
That was our story anyway but it did not explain the other missing bits like head and skin or guts.
We also had the occasional salmon and once a turkey still flapping its wings. Fortunately my wife was unflappable and bits of fur and feather did not bother her.
As one would say down in the Home Counties set,
a plucky and gutsy gel....

I get my coat, I'm out after that..:blush:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Too gusty for me and the rain is coming over the hill and will be here soon......added to that, I cannae be bothered!
Quite right..
I thought about

for a few seconds..
I think the mess I have been returning in might blow the washing machine up..
Yesterday I stopped for a drink (water!!) and chatted with a woman who'd done the same and she commented on how bogging I was and she finished by saying 'I hope I am not as bad as that', and she was:laugh:
The forecast today was for freshening wind plus it has rained first..
no room to do Zwift or equivalent anywhere:sad:

Oh, well..
radio on, the Cycling Podcast as background listening..

enjoy your day, folks..

Top Bottom