Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Rain?
A wee something bright for you
(not as good as the original BUT)

More time wasted on YouTube..
a woman playing a chanter in a live swing concert then another clip of her playing three :ohmy: trumpets, google Gunhild Carling

classic33

Leg End Member
Rain?
A wee something bright for you
(not as good as the original BUT)

More time wasted on YouTube..
a woman playing a chanter in a live swing concert then another clip of her playing three :ohmy: trumpets, google Gunhild Carling

The bagpipes as well!

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning all :hello:

It's :rain: again :sad:

On the bright side, the BS have their valuation report in and all's well there. The surveyor will be doing my Homebuyers inspection today and if all goes well we should be free to move quickly towards completion. If we get the thumbs up from the surveyor I'll give the solicitor a nudge and buy a bottle of the fizzy stuff 🍾

Mo1959

Legendary Member

On the bright side, the BS have their valuation report in and all's well there. The surveyor will be doing my Homebuyers inspection today and if all goes well we should be free to move quickly towards completion. If we get the thumbs up from the surveyor I'll give the solicitor a nudge and buy a bottle of the fizzy stuff 🍾
Brilliant! Great to hear of all the good progress. Best of luck.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all:hello:
(note the lack of good:rain:)

Nip outside, let nature rehydrate you.

Good,
I know someone going through a valuation today
I'll also drink to that,
later though:okay:

Oor @Mo1959 is going downhill

(after running uphill first:laugh:)

Enjoy your day, folks:hello:

classic33

Leg End Member

Owdo

Foggy here

I'm still re-reading when you put BS, just to make sure I've read it right. When you give your solicitor the nudge, pass him your bill for paperwork completed.
Brilliant! Great to hear of all the good progress. Best of luck.
The amount of paperwork he's done, they deserve to get it done n dusted.

Morning??

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
(note the lack of good:rain:)

Good,
I know someone going through a valuation today
I'll also drink to that,
later though:okay:

Oor @Mo1959 is going downhill

(after running uphill first:laugh:)

Enjoy your day, folks:hello:
Owdo

That bad up there, at lad

What do you reckon you'll be valued at?
I'd be careful, she's within cycling distance.

Top Bottom