Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
See, worse two years ago.
November 2015 WX.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
It's running out!!
Be careful how much you use.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
giphy.gif

Morning all:hello:

Any advance on 18.54, do I hear 20?

Another nocturnal trip northwards.
View attachment 560003
Sadly fell short
24th.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
'Evening all :hello:

Bit of a busy day as I got the survey report early on so had to study that and then get chatting to the surveyor. I already knew that the premises required some updating and minor repairs and the survey confirmed all that I had noticed myself and a couple of other minor issues. The overall general comment was

" I am pleased to advise you that whilst some repair and improvements are required, the issues reported are common in properties of this age and type. Providing that my advice is followed and that normal maintenance is carried out, I see no reason to expect that your enjoyment of the property will be affected."

When I spoke to the surveyor he was quite positive and commented that the property is well situated and has plenty of potential.

It looks like we have a goer. Over the next few days I'll try to get talking to a couple of contractors and make up my priority list.

Another step towards being settled.

classic33

Leg End Member
'Evening all :hello:

Bit of a busy day as I got the survey report early on so had to study that and then get chatting to the surveyor. I already knew that the premises required some updating and minor repairs and the survey confirmed all that I had noticed myself and a couple of other minor issues. The overall general comment was

" I am pleased to advise you that whilst some repair and improvements are required, the issues reported are common in properties of this age and type. Providing that my advice is followed and that normal maintenance is carried out, I see no reason to expect that your enjoyment of the property will be affected."

When I spoke to the surveyor he was quite positive and commented that the property is well situated and has plenty of potential.

It looks like we have a goer. Over the next few days I'll try to get talking to a couple of contractors and make up my priority list.

Another step towards being settled.
Your list match his, and did you give him a copy of yours?

Nice to hear things are moving along. Assuming paperwork signed this week, New Year equal new house?

Top Bottom