Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
'Morning folks :hello:

It was :cold: but dull & dry earlier. Now its :cold: and:sun:.

The new cordless lawnmower arrived this morning. I'll leave having a go until the weather improves.
Owdo

Still no snow then. Just cold and clear.

Check and see it'll actually cut, then use your garden vac/blower.

Its Saturday We Made It.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Mouse, grade A fearty:laugh:
At least yer a honest grade A fearty.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning:hello:
a we bit warmer through the night, minus 7.7c a balmy night.
I'd have nipped out for a spot of moonbathing
but tiredness got to me..

honest.
Stay warm folks:okay:
Owdo
Skinny dipping in the canal, by the light of the moon. They'd have locked you up, possibly throwing the key in the canal.
Ay, never go skinny dipping when feeling tired. Or after eating.

I believe you...

Morning??
Life may not be perfect.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
'Morning folks :hello:

Once again it's :sun: but :cold: here. Snow forecast for tomorrow so no weekend garden work anticipated - I'm not even going to mow the snow
Owdo

We've the sun here.
You've Darcy coming at you from outa the West.
You could get everything ready, then go out as it starts. Then decide not too. That way you'll have every possibility covered.

Morning??
LIMITS.jpg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Owdo
Skinny dipping in the canal, by the light of the moon. They'd have locked you up, possibly throwing the key in the canal.
Ay, never go skinny dipping when feeling tired. Or after eating.

I believe you...

Morning??
SKINNY:eek:
been a long time :laugh:
Canal is a two mile cycle away..

Just cleared the drive, chipped all the hard packed (Mrs M did most) then cleaned the cars(of snow)
almost all clear now..
Lunch awaits
and a deserved:cuppa:

Its not and SX200

Blue

Legendary Member
Owdo

We've the sun here.
You've Darcy coming at you from outa the West.
You could get everything ready, then go out as it starts. Then decide not too. That way you'll have every possibility covered.

Morning??

It blowing a hoolie here and the wind-chill makes it Baltic.

I was out leaving Mrs B to day care plus doing a couple of errands and the local radio station was taking a poll on whether the expected snow was welcome. The vote went for a good covering of snow being welcome so that folks can have a bit of fun. I'll enjoy looking at it from our hill top, but I hope it doesn't overstay it's welcome!

Had a couple of tradesmen in this morning and we may be able to get the bathroom work underway in 2 weeks time - we need it. I should get a date for the kitchen later on. I've had 2 electricians in to quote for a rewire so I hope to see figures for that soon. The heating engineer needs a wee nudge so I'll try to contact him later. It'll be good to start getting work underway as I feel we are treading water at the moment and I'd like to get to a stage when we can become more settled.

Blue

Legendary Member

Just cleared the drive, chipped all the hard packed (Mrs M did most) then cleaned the cars(of snow)
almost all clear now..
Lunch awaits

Its not and SX200

Hope you did better than this guy with the car - if you intended to drive it!
1613134382477.png

That's a photograph from the Scottish BBC news yesterday

classic33

Leg End Member

almost all clear now..
Lunch awaits

Its not and SX200
It'd be an extra incentive to pedal a bit quicker. Get you home and warming yourself up whilst doing so.

Is the cuppa for you or Mrs M, who did the most?

You got the power!

classic33

Leg End Member
It blowing a hoolie here and the wind-chill makes it Baltic.

I was out leaving Mrs B to day care plus doing a couple of errands and the local radio station was taking a poll on whether the expected snow was welcome. The vote went for a good covering of snow being welcome so that folks can have a bit of fun. I'll enjoy looking at it from our hill top, but I hope it doesn't overstay it's welcome!

Had a couple of tradesmen in this morning and we may be able to get the bathroom work underway in 2 weeks time - we need it. I should get a date for the kitchen later on. I've had 2 electricians in to quote for a rewire so I hope to see figures for that soon. The heating engineer needs a wee nudge so I'll try to contact him later. It'll be good to start getting work underway as I feel we are treading water at the moment and I'd like to get to a stage when we can become more settled.
Sounds as though Darcy will catch you then.

Nowt wrong with a bit of fun. There'll be some who'll never have seen it before. Have a snowman building competition, then you all judge each others.

There's many lying idle, work they should be doing but can't. No bathroom since you moved in though!

Blue

Legendary Member
Sounds as though Darcy will catch you then.

Nowt wrong with a bit of fun. There'll be some who'll never have seen it before. Have a snowman building competition, then you all judge each others.

There's many lying idle, work they should be doing but can't. No bathroom since you moved in though!
Oh, we have a bathroom - it's just pretty poor, to say the least! The shower is a trickle, the cistern broke and the light switch is defective - but it's all useable for a few weeks.

I did say the place was a 'fixer'!!:laugh:

Top Bottom