Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Oprah doing the ex royals in America. They've only been on about it these last few weeks. Where's tha bin!!

We just need folk to start acting sensibly again.
As you seen yesterday, cue spike in 10 days....
You mean it could be Bob next?
Wow, poor Bob
You rarely disappoint in that area...
Mr C is the Yorkshire equivalent of one of our cultural icons,
the Reverend I.M. Jolly^_^
the epitome of happiness.......not
You've scared Bob.
He came, he saw, he disappeared!
I got watching I M Jolly on you tube.....

anyways, good morning:hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
As you seen yesterday, cue spike in 10 days....

Wow, poor Bob

Mr C is the Yorkshire equivalent of one of our cultural icons,
the Reverend I.M. Jolly^_^
the epitome of happiness.......not

I got watching I M Jolly on you tube.....

anyways, good morning:hello:
Well it's back to school today, they'll have been making the most of their last day of freedom. They'll blame today instead.

Only if he's next! Or knows Frazer.

T'weren't missen, t'was Andy in Germany. Blame him.
A Yorkshire icon, I like that.
And a Ken Dodd to you as well.

We've tellies down here, we don't look down tubes.

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Well it's back to school today, they'll have been making the most of their last day of freedom. They'll blame today instead.

Only if he's next! Or knows Frazer.

T'weren't missen, t'was Andy in Germany. Blame him.
A Yorkshire icon, I like that.
And a Ken Dodd to you as well.

We've tellies down here, we don't look down tubes.

Morning??
View attachment 577605
Tube up here has an alternative meaning

tube, n., Additions: “Scottish colloquial. Also in form choob. A stupid or contemptible person; an idiot. Frequently as a disparaging form of address.

Ken , he was always tickled..

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Not your AyPad

Couldn't you do something, just for a change!
I did, I avoided THAT interview..
next week Bob and Oprah discuss earth-shattering disclosures

Why is it always my turn to empty the dishwasher?
why can't my Mrs cut the grass?
why do celebrities have a different dog under their arm every 3 months

and

and

Is it true Mr C spent frivolously in 1963?

oh, and I forgot to say Good morning campers:hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
I did, I avoided THAT interview..
next week Bob and Oprah discuss earth-shattering disclosures

Why is it always my turn to empty the dishwasher?
why can't my Mrs cut the grass?
why do celebrities have a different dog under their arm every 3 months

and

and

Is it true Mr C spent frivolously in 1963?

oh, and I forgot to say Good morning campers:hello:
Ay that interview, do you know if you missed anything worthwhile?
Bob and Oprah would it be worth watching, have you a spare million or two to entice her out of retirement.

Because you use the most of what you put in.
That's why we invented lawn mower's. A lot easier push round.

Some have a different one for each month. Those with a different one each week, hire them to appear natural. You focus on the dog not them.

No, that's a lie!
And I've the records to prove it!!

Morning??

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning all :hello:

We've been busy. Rewire now done, bar plastering over the tracking lines. The front half of the house has wallpaper so that has to be peeled back a bit to give a clean wall for the plasterer. The wallpaper may be a bit of a faff.

We are getting little improvements now - better power from the shower due to the new boiler and better light in the garage, more sockets, data points etc., from the rewire.

The rewire was a messy job - I'm still finding areas with dust and debris, even though the workers and I both did a clean up every day. The little bits of grit just seem to fly into unseen places.

Mrs B hasn't been too bad, apart from day 1 of the rewire when she got very confused and didn't know me that evening.

classic33

Leg End Member

We've been busy. Rewire now done, bar plastering over the tracking lines. The front half of the house has wallpaper so that has to be peeled back a bit to give a clean wall for the plasterer. The wallpaper may be a bit of a faff.

We are getting little improvements now - better power from the shower due to the new boiler and better light in the garage, more sockets, data points etc., from the rewire.

The rewire was a messy job - I'm still finding areas with dust and debris, even though the workers and I both did a clean up every day. The little bits of grit just seem to fly into unseen places.

Mrs B hasn't been too bad, apart from day 1 of the rewire when she got very confused and didn't know me that evening.
Owdo

And I bet you've tried something in each and every socket, simply because you could and not because you had to.

You'll find dust in the months to come yet, still early days.

Just think of peeling back the layers of wallpaper as a trip back in time.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
And I bet you've tried something in each and every socket, simply because you could and not because you had to.
of course, every socket^_^
giphy.gif

Getting there then:okay:

Top Bottom