Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
In calendar years or goldfish years.
Odd name for a goldfish, I'll give you that. Buried down the back garden?

Mind bleach do!
Rover was originally my son's pet when a toddler and he is 32 now so not far off 30 years, not near the reputed oldest UK goldfish at 43.
Tiddles who is left on his lonesome has to be a fair age as well, we guessed maybe 15 or 16 years, apparently he has new company in Pedro the (stone)Cactus in the tank:laugh:
I'll leave it to our youngest who has the tank to decide a new pal for Tiddles or not.
Amazing how attached you can become to them..
Alexa played the funeral march, my family are as nutty as me..
I can someone boinging from around the corner, it be that Zeb person...

classic33

Leg End Member
Rover was originally my son's pet when a toddler and he is 32 now so not far off 30 years, not near the reputed oldest UK goldfish at 43.
Tiddles who is left on his lonesome has to be a fair age as well, we guessed maybe 15 or 16 years, apparently he has new company in Pedro the (stone)Cactus in the tank:laugh:
I'll leave it to our youngest who has the tank to decide a new pal for Tiddles or not.
Amazing how attached you can become to them..
Alexa played the funeral march, my family are as nutty as me..
I can someone boinging from around the corner, it be that Zeb person...
Tiddles will live longer with a "mate" in the tank with them.

Your only thing to worry about is if you were seen burying "something" and the police pay you an early morning call

Blue

Legendary Member
What's tha chosen for the kitchen flooring, linoleum, wood or floor tiles?

Just be careful "turning" the kitchen light(s) on.

Once the dust starts settling, you'll see more light.
Oh my goodness, the dust, it's everywhere, I can even feel it in the air as I breathe. I'll have a major clean up do when all the work is done. Come to think of it, it'll be a repeat of the clean up we did before we moved in. At least this time round it should feel like a 'new' home being revealed.

There's so much work being done that when the guy next door came out to tell me his son was going to be painting a gable end wall that faces our kitchen he asked if we were rebuilding the place. A few days back the guy 2 doors down asked how we were getting on, and said that the previous owner hadn't done anything to the house in the 37 years she had been here - we must be a change for them!!

We are getting a high quality laminate for the the kitchen floor. It's got a reasonable resistance to water and is a proper heavyweight item. An important feature is that there is stock in store - an important feature as Covid etc., has created shortages.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all:hello:
I've pea plants to put into a trough or just wait until
all frost has gone, none this morning
Decisions, decisions..
Tiddles will live longer with a "mate" in the tank with them.

Your only thing to worry about is if you were seen burying "something" and the police pay you an early morning call
I'll leave that to her to decide..

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh my goodness, the dust, it's everywhere, I can even feel it in the air as I breathe. I'll have a major clean up do when all the work is done. Come to think of it, it'll be a repeat of the clean up we did before we moved in. At least this time round it should feel like a 'new' home being revealed.

There's so much work being done that when the guy next door came out to tell me his son was going to be painting a gable end wall that faces our kitchen he asked if we were rebuilding the place. A few days back the guy 2 doors down asked how we were getting on, and said that the previous owner hadn't done anything to the house in the 37 years she had been here - we must be a change for them!!

We are getting a high quality laminate for the the kitchen floor. It's got a reasonable resistance to water and is a proper heavyweight item. An important feature is that there is stock in store - an important feature as Covid etc., has created shortages.
Well, given that there's nowt been done for so long things will need replacing. Creating a bit of a mess in the process.

Now what you need is a skid steer parked up outside the house, really get them wondering what you're doing.

Same shortages that are over here. Local B&Q was trade only at one stage.
Oh, 'Morning all :hello::sun:

There was a heavy frost earlier but the sun's now bright and the frost has cleared from the front of the house.
Owdo

Let me guess, the frost is now hiding round the back of the house!

Morning!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
I've pea plants to put into a trough or just wait until
all frost has gone, none this morning
Decisions, decisions..

I'll leave that to her to decide..
Owdo

If there is none, how can you wait until it's gone?
Give peas a chance. Decision made for you.

And just how is "Tiddles " gonna let you know it wants a "mate" in the tank, now "Rover" has gone.

Morning??

Back from work, I need to pack and catch the train in a couple of hours...

Cuppa tea first methinks.

Top Bottom