Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I meant which "home": that's a confusing point at the moment.

Anyway, back near Freiburg after a busy weekend. Time to make tea.
The one you caught the train to and from.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I couldn’t eat these. Don’t like the taste of anything burnt. I quite like something quite rough though with maybe some seeds. Makes you think it’s healthy. :laugh:
Recognise here:whistle:
IMG_1538.jpeg

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Wow..
Decided to head out for a wee road trip..
We ended up in Doune but constant cars heading west so we headed up the A9 then over to the place with the church (see post above) then Bridge of Earn then decided a look for the farm my late mum in law was born, set the sat nav and off we went, heading down along this narrow country road, I said 'we've been here before':laugh: and we had years and years ago....then chippy then home..

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Wow..
Decided to head out for a wee road trip..
We ended up in Doune but constant cars heading west so we headed up the A9 then over to the place with the church (see post above) then Bridge of Earn then decided a look for the farm my late mum in law was born, set the sat nav and off we went, heading down along this narrow country road, I said 'we've been here before':laugh: and we had years and years ago....then chippy then home..
Once things open up a bit more you should have a meal in The Kirkstyle across the road. Lovely food and a very cosy atmosphere.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
St Serfs in Dunning. Were you there?
^_^
Once things open up a bit more you should have a meal in The Kirkstyle across the road. Lovely food and a very cosy atmosphere.
You mentioned there before, no?
Today was a Magnum out of the wee shop up the road...:laugh:
We kinda looped back to Auchterarder via Bridge of Earn then up over from Glenfarg,
that is some climbing in that area.
Serious rollercoaster like.
Maggie Walls still hiding:whistle:

Top Bottom