Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Not much use if you can't remember why you were using it then.
Fully understand using multiple call codes mucking the system up.

Six hours per game!
No wonder they're at night, you can fall asleep in yer armchair.

No choc ice's! Is that down to bad planning or having eaten the few that were there. Either way, I'd stick with the frozen carrots, they'll last longer.

Top of the 8th, game so far 2 hrs 49 mins...

I need a new chair, the cheap plastic leather:laugh: is flaking and seat has basically collapsed with my 'le grand erchie' sitting on it...
Fake 'magnum -types' just the same, just a choc ice with a stick...
Off to water and feed plants at the end of this....

classic33

Leg End Member
Top of the 8th, game so far 2 hrs 49 mins...

I need a new chair, the cheap plastic leather:laugh: is flaking and seat has basically collapsed with my 'le grand erchie' sitting on it...
Fake 'magnum -types' just the same, just a choc ice with a stick...
Off to water and feed plants at the end of this....
Another three hours to go then.

Think they make them more for looking at, as opposed to actually using them these days. Use seems to come a disant second on most things.

Fake Magnum, you get twice as many for the same money. Don't blame you in that case, you're saving yourself money with everyone you eat.

Don't forget to feed yourself!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh! what a beautiful morning.
blah, blah, blah:cuppa:
Amazing how you know the first line, maybe the second one too,
then you do the dah di dah di dah bit^_^
Enjoy the day:hello:
"Oh what a beautiful day..."
(Second line, of the chorus.)
And then it stays inside yer head until you remember the next line, and the next.

Another early start, from which I draw the conclusion that you're either on catch-up, or the game wasn't long finished. And you were dragging yer "le grand erchie" off the seat.

Make the most of any fine weather you get today.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
"Oh what a beautiful day..."
(Second line, of the chorus.)
And then it stays inside yer head until you remember the next line, and the next.

Another early start, from which I draw the conclusion that you're either on catch-up, or the game wasn't long finished. And you were dragging yer "le grand erchie" off the seat.

Make the most of any fine weather you get today.

TV app acting up..
so caught the condensed version...
Erchie's been moved,
tray of seedlings p*icked off and outside to hopefully grow before getting planted,
tomato plants been de-leafed and side shoots removed (only got four),
Mrs M is off W so an empty:cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
TV app acting up..
so caught the condensed version...
Erchie's been moved,
tray of seedlings p*icked off and outside to hopefully grow before getting planted,
tomato plants been de-leafed and side shoots removed (only got four),
Mrs M is off W so an empty:cuppa:
Yer app is playing up!
You've not got it going round inside yer head like I have now, trying to get the song together?
Didn't feel like staying up?
Into the daylight.
P*picked off sounds painful. With them being moved outside, you'll be expecting warmer weather now. And working out what to replace them with inside.
Yer green fingers been busy then.
An empty cup!
Things can't continue like that. You'll have to do summat.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Yer app is playing up!
You've not got it going round inside yer head like I have now, trying to get the song together?
Didn't feel like staying up?
Into the daylight.
P*picked off sounds painful. With them being moved outside, you'll be expecting warmer weather now. And working out what to replace them with inside.
Yer green fingers been busy then.
An empty cup!
Things can't continue like that. You'll have to do summat.

It seems to be a habit with these smartTVs..
they 'start' playing up after all these years LOL (allegedly)
want you to buy a new one.....
I can always watch it elsewhere...
works well on the tablet..
I have an Amazon stick which I have the app on, will check it out if I can find a plug:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
It seems to be a habit with these smartTVs..
they 'start' playing up after all these years LOL (allegedly)
want you to buy a new one.....
I can always watch it elsewhere...
works well on the tablet..
I have an Amazon stick which I have the app on, will check it out if I can find a plug:laugh:
Don't trust these "smart" TV's. Whose watching who? Still using a 42" CRT, one of those odd format ones.
Everything "plays up" after a while, usually very short while, these days. Why else would you replace them.
Doesn't the firestick just plug into the telly?
You'll bust the telly and/or the fire stick plugging it in.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Don't trust these "smart" TV's. Whose watching who? Still using a 42" CRT, one of those odd format ones.
Everything "plays up" after a while, usually very short while, these days. Why else would you replace them.
Doesn't the firestick just plug into the telly?
You'll bust the telly and/or the fire stick plugging it in.

Everything, everybody hoovers up our data..
It's a losing fight..
our internet provider has to hang on to the last 18 months of our searches, activity etc
I used to laugh at everyone who opposed a national Identity card, as 99% of them would carry a mobile phone which tracks you more than anything.
I have both an Alexa and a Google Home..
if they want to listen to me then let them..
I make boring cool:laugh:

Question..
Why do they snoop on us so much, the old ' reasons' they keep quoting ? and how much success have they had doing that?
The Stasi and KGB were always the bogey men and our lot with 'Five Eyes' make them look like amateurs..
F'em...
I'm out...

classic33

Leg End Member
Everything, everybody hoovers up our data..
It's a losing fight..
our internet provider has to hang on to the last 18 months of our searches, activity etc
I used to laugh at everyone who opposed a national Identity card, as 99% of them would carry a mobile phone which tracks you more than anything.
I have both an Alexa and a Google Home..
if they want to listen to me then let them..
I make boring cool:laugh:

Question..
Why do they snoop on us so much, the old ' reasons' they keep quoting ? and how much success have they had doing that?
The Stasi and KGB were always the bogey men and our lot with 'Five Eyes' make them look like amateurs..
F'em...
I'm out...
Get a McD's coffee and they predict where you'll get your free one.
One reason I got rid of any store points card. That and I got fed up of being asked why did I purchase particular items together.
When it was dog food and spaghetti, I used to say they were being used for a meal.

If they make sense of my search history, they're doing well. Completely random and hard to connect them, usually.

What titbits has Alexa got on you, what with your radio, gardening and geocaching. Probably thinks you're transmitting details of some top secret formula, along with the coordinates for a pick up or drop to be made. It'd explain some of the military flights near you.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning tea drinkers..
Thanks go out to those who grow, process and deliver the nectar of life to our cups....

I need a blackout blind for this room of mine at this time of the morning...
Get a McD's coffee and they predict where you'll get your free one.
One reason I got rid of any store points card. That and I got fed up of being asked why did I purchase particular items together.
When it was dog food and spaghetti, I used to say they were being used for a meal.

If they make sense of my search history, they're doing well. Completely random and hard to connect them, usually.

What titbits has Alexa got on you, what with your radio, gardening and geocaching. Probably thinks you're transmitting details of some top secret formula, along with the coordinates for a pick up or drop to be made. It'd explain some of the military flights near you.

and my latest 'project'
receiving data from very low power satellites:ohmy:
lora.jpg

more scary, the board of 'tricks' is from the land across the seas (eastwards):ohmy:
If I'm 'interesting ' to them then:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can disable apps to not track me..

Mind you, the latest scandal with the Tim Hortons one across the pond is scary

Top Bottom