Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I have also bimbled.............over to see dad. Had a bowl of soup and a cuppa with him before returning. Still breezy but nothing like as bad as the last couple of days. Still very chilly though.
Good evening folks:hello:

Bob's all woozy:wacko:
I hate hospitals:sad:

I have also bimbled.............over to see dad. Had a bowl of soup and a cuppa with him before returning. Still breezy but nothing like as bad as the last couple of days. Still very chilly though.
I just left a comment on Strava, it was one of those days I could have put more miles in but time was of the essence.
I can take days like this.
Good mileage, more than a Mo:okay:

MikeG

Guru
.......They'd have been larger hailstones if I had any part in it. You described them as "normal hailstone-sized hailstones". I'd have gone for golf ball size, as a minimum.

My roof has only been on a day and there you are wanting to break it already! That's not playing nice.

classic33

Leg End Member
Ask Mr Classic to grant you nice weather as he appears to be able to control the weather :sun:
You want to be careful what you wish for. Law of unintended consequences and all that. Before you know it you'll have a hurricane, and some butterfly in China will be flapping its wings madly.
Don't know what's being implied here. I've done nowt!!

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Don't know what's being implied here. I've done nowt!!

Yet!!! :rofl:

MikeG

Guru
Turns out they were some of the better minutes of the day. Slept like a baby.........well, apart from the soiling-the-nappy part, and the waking every few hours demanding to be fed thing.

Good job I chucked some dust sheets over the new fruit trees last night. We had a hard frost, which is only just starting to thaw. In activity deferred from yesterday, I will be on my workshop roof today.

Top Bottom