Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good Night :hello:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening chaps. I have a cup of tea before me.
Hubster got up and went downstairs and made it of his own free will. A total surprise to me. He had been dreaming that he was making a cuppa so went off and made one.:cuppa:

Took the roadie out for it's first proper ride in a week or so. It's had shorter, 20 mile type rides but no proper rides. I do love that bike.

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening chaps. I have a cup of tea before me.
Hubster got up and went downstairs and made it of his own free will. A total surprise to me. He had been dreaming that he was making a cuppa so went off and made one.:cuppa:

Took the roadie out for it's first proper ride in a week or so. It's had shorter, 20 mile type rides but no proper rides. I do love that bike.
Night rider now!

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Night rider now!
Chest not hairy enough for Nightrider :biggrin:

I do like to ride in the evenings. When we lived in Felixstowe, I regularly used to meet Hubster from Dialysis, and ride between 9pm and 11pm. Now I have a new bike buddy, I ride with him after work. Too hot in the day time at the mo anyway. I'll probably ride during the day over the next 3 days.

Blue

Legendary Member
Good morning all. Damp from overnight rain here. A good day for doing sod all. :becool:

MikeG

Guru
What happened to this tree here house you mentioned would be appearing on TV?....

You might be conflating two projects. The tree house (I am actually doing the working drawings right now, which is why I am stuck in front of the bloody computer) is a fun project, but I doubt anyone will ever point a TV camera at it. The project which will appear on TV if it gets planning permission is currently in with the Planners and should be decided in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I doubt it will pass at this stage, but I hope we'll win at Appeal. If it is permitted, then it will take getting on for 3 years to build, so the chances are that it won't be on TV until 2021. I'll let you know.

Top Bottom