Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good news. A very nice (good looking) man from BT came to my house this morning and told me that they will be putting fibre optic broadband along the entire lane. Our broadband will increase from 5 mbs ( on a good day) to errr lots. Woooohooo. What an exciting life i live :laugh:

Mrs D you must let the BT man out of the dungeon to get on with the job in hand though otherwise you wont be getting the speeds you are expecting :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mrs D you must let the BT man out of the dungeon to get on with the job in hand though otherwise you wont be getting the speeds you are expecting :laugh:

I may let him out.... in week or three.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Yes, where has that sun gone? :sad:
Breezy here and dull and overcast, it amazing how quickly the weather can change in a few hours. Feels cold now :cold:
Improving out now, winds have to increase over the next few days..
trying to decide to brave it or get some stuff done.

Trying to find a replacement saddle,
I tried a Charge Spoon but oh, no..achy breaky bits after 20 ish..
Might just go with what looks the equivalent later model of what I have...

classic33

Leg End Member
You might be conflating two projects. The tree house (I am actually doing the working drawings right now, which is why I am stuck in front of the bloody computer) is a fun project, but I doubt anyone will ever point a TV camera at it. The project which will appear on TV if it gets planning permission is currently in with the Planners and should be decided in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I doubt it will pass at this stage, but I hope we'll win at Appeal. If it is permitted, then it will take getting on for 3 years to build, so the chances are that it won't be on TV until 2021. I'll let you know.
But you said(first in May 2014)
26 Feb 2016 20:53
Busy, busy, Classic. I've got a pile of jobs ticked off in the last 6 weeks or so, and some of the best jobs of my life still on-going. These include a game lodge in Zambia, a tree house (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, lounge.....), and a house which will be on Grand Designs in 2 or 3 years time. It's pretty special. Here's a sneak preview of an earlier version of it:

View attachment 310164

:laugh: No thanks......
14 May 2014 08:02
Morning good people.

I can absolutely guarantee I am doing something today that none of you are doing! :smile: I am designing a tree-house. Two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge/ kitchennette, and a dining/ viewing deck, hanging off 7 trees in a wood near here. My client has a number of quirky short term holiday lets (converted showman's carriage, for example), and wants something a little more up-market, potentially for honeymooners. The funniest thing of all is that this is my 4th go at it: we've moved to a different wood, and twice had trees come down in the winter gales.

If all goes well, I'll do a quick 40 or 50 miles this afternoon, as it is a beautiful day.
Not seen it yet!

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning folks. Quite a breezy day here today. :hello:
Dry here, not much wind either.

Morning All :hello:
Evenin!
Morning all:hello:
Jings, it's fair breezy today.

Enjoy your day:okay:
Morning. It appears to be raining.
Not here.
I may let him out.... in week or three.
If you get the speed promised?
Good morning all. Damp from overnight rain here. A good day for doing sod all. :becool:
None that was promised appeared.

Morning!!
People Who Say.jpg

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Normal, by me?

You and normal don't really go together do they :crazy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom