Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Motobecane

Guru
There has been a thing that's happened. We are limited to only 10 posts a day now and everyone is nursing them to eke them out over the day (6)
But what is 'the thing'. I haven't noticed anything. Its all good fun here I thought. Down to 6 posts left now.

jhawk

Veteran
Enjoying tea while trying to get some more writing done today. Have employed the use of a second screen to write on (while on my laptop I do all of the other stuff). I found I was more productive when it came to writing on a larger screen as I could focus better.

Obligatory desk photo (Taken with my phone camera, that's why the quality's sh!te):

IMAG0894.jpg

ScotiaLass

Guru
Nom nom nom (5)
Talking of nom noms, I got a bag of Fox's jelly sweets today....jelly polar bears and ice blocks...grape flavour. OMG!
So good and I think it was 79p for a big bag in my local Poundstretchers.
I've eaten a few (okay, a lot!) so dinner is now delayed :biggrin:
Tonight is butter chicken and sticky rice <insert more nom noms here>

(4) ??
Edited to add (2)

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Talking of nom noms, I got a bag of Fox's jelly sweets today....jelly polar bears and ice blocks...grape flavour. OMG!
So good and I think it was 79p for a big bag in my local Poundstretchers.
I've eaten a few (okay, a lot!) so dinner is now delayed :biggrin:
Tonight is butter chicken and sticky rice <insert more nom noms here>

(4) ??
Edited to add (2)
Left over spag bol here, topped with mashed potato with a sprinkling of grated cheese. Italian Shepherds Pie, kind of. Anyone know the Italian for Shepherd?
I have been dreaming about fruit pastilles for about 48 hours now. Your Fox's Jelly Sweets sound just delicious.

(4)

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Mrs ID is cooking tonight and the kids are here... She's doing a proper Lasagne, just tasted the cheesy sauce for QC purposes. It's a :okay:.

Top Bottom