Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Minor problem. C-spine x-ray & pelvic x-ray, with repeat CT scans being arrainged for a "better picture".

Six police officers covering three they'd brought in. Two mor, bringing a fourth in as I was leaving. One triage nurse injured, and treated in her own department. Why they have to hit those trying to help them.

Hang on Mr. @classic33, I am confused. Were you being X-rayed? Your description doesn't sound "Minor".

Why they have to hit those trying to help them.

Could be anything from alcohol induced aggression (i.e. a violent drunk) to Schizophrenia triggered by a person in a uniform...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning folks:hello:

Minor problem. C-spine x-ray & pelvic x-ray, with repeat CT scans being arrainged for a "better picture".

Six police officers covering three they'd brought in. Two mor, bringing a fourth in as I was leaving. One triage nurse injured, and treated in her own department. Why they have to hit those trying to help them.
Simple..
Jail them THEN deny them free medical treatment for life, make them pay full whack everytime they need medical help..
Jail not a deteerent but the cost of your treatment is a fine evey time they get ill FOR LIFE..

and place in stocks, rotten fruit an option or use what ever you want;)

Mo1959

Legendary Member

Simple..
Jail them THEN deny them free medical treatment for life, make them pay full whack everytime they need medical help..
Jail not a deteerent but the cost of your treatment is a fine evey time they get ill FOR LIFE..

Don’t start me! I used to hate taking prisoners to hospitals, invariably after self inflicted injuries. They were very rarely pleasant to the staff. Most selfish, demanding people you could ever meet. Made me sick how they got seen and attended to so quickly while some poor old dear would have to sit and wait.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Don’t start me! I used to hate taking prisoners to hospitals, invariably after self inflicted injuries. They were very rarely pleasant to the staff. Most selfish, demanding people you could ever meet. Made me sick how they got seen and attended to so quickly while some poor old dear would have to sit and wait.
Authorities are too soft...
and calm down, missus;)

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Authorities are too soft...
and calm down, missus;)
Lol. I’ve just downloaded the Eurosport player so might watch some cycling.......since I can’t be bothered actually doing any!

classic33

Leg End Member
Up and awake to get fresh bread for the family, and rather gratifyingly, no muscle aches and pains after yesterday. Clearly cycling is keeping me young (not to mention fit, and incredibly good looking.)

In other news: first cuppa of the day.
You trusting "that mirror" again!
Good Morning :hello:
I'm still not certain that's correct.

Simple..

What ever you want, your last optionn.

Mo was on at 5:20, if you're not careful you might find yourself on a short early morning run.

Morning??
Dangerous Words.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Hang on Mr. @classic33, I am confused. Were you being X-rayed? Your description doesn't sound "Minor".

Could be anything from alcohol induced aggression (i.e. a violent drunk) to Schizophrenia triggered by a person in a uniform...
Two were shoplifters who'd been caught. The firsr when he missed the door on his way out, whi tried a "runner" whilst handcuffed. The third just kicked a nurse, on arrival, and got bundled into a side room.

Minor in the fact that I walked out. It's a "problem" when they keep me in after being seen. "Slight problem" when I don't end up having to go there.

It was being x-rayed as you said though.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Lol. I’ve just downloaded the Eurosport player so might watch some cycling.......since I can’t be bothered actually doing any!
Eurosport Player is brilliant..
I have Eurosport but use the Player quite a bit...
they do show races with just the raw feed coming in (no commentary) but handy to catch up at a later date...
I watch on my Ipad , it doesn't bother me..
like the motorbike racing that is on just now and earlier, I can catch up anytime..

It's worth it for the cycling alone...
I headed out, fixed a wee fella's chain at Elderslie and I needed a wee bit extra so headed along ther local track and came across the two lovely Wendy's, I now know how to fit a tube in a tubeless tyre.
I picked up the bike and jeez, weighs nothing...
cracking looking bike...a Liv.
Mo was on at 5:20, if you're not careful you might find yourself on a short early morning run.
Even if I did, I couldn't keep with oor Mo....
sorry, I love my bed too much to fall out of it at that time...

I'm still wondering why they needed to X-ray him...
They are not like us who can see through him:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom