Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
t'was and soon be night.

Will you be needing yours?
View attachment 559578
Wow, too dressy for Mhor.....
I've just been on YouTube, some strange and perverse stuff on there and I was only looking for old footage of the Glasgow - Stirling road..

The difficulty is that without looking at FB you know nothing about any changes which may affect you like
" don't bother going to the coop today if you want anything from the cold shelves or freezers as they have broken down again". There is no need to interact with anybody unless you feel a pressing need to tell some settler to piss off back where they came from or similar. I don't bother with them and I would get banned anyway as such topics are not allowed by the mods.
I can see where you are coming from regarding the settler:okay:
Never mind Faceache, I want to be an Instagram Influencer

whatever that is..
The modern world has gone mad through social media..
T'internet has a lot to answer for..

classic33

Leg End Member
I've just been on YouTube, some strange and perverse stuff on there and I was only looking for old footage of the Glasgow - Stirling road..

whatever that is..
Did you find that which you were seeking?

Without t'internet you've no hope of becoming an "Instagram Influencer".

100 - 108 Stirling Rd
Shop and bakehouser, John Dalziel & Co

October 1930

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member

whatever that is..
I have to confess I have no idea what instagram is or what it is for.
Until this pandemic I never dreamed I would be using things like zoom for meetings. I work on the principle that if I do not need it then ignore it.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning:hello:
Did you find that which you were seeking?

Without t'internet you've no hope of becoming an "Instagram Influencer".

View attachment 559606
100 - 108 Stirling Rd
Shop and bakehouser, John Dalziel & Co

October 1930

Dalziel, a name from my past..
We'd a Dalziel van that delivered rolls, bread, cakes in the evening,
travelled through from the East but I'm sure it was a Motherwell company..
only 54 years in my teenage years:laugh:
It's the section between the Castlecary Viaduct to just N of here but I'm trying but think I found where the old road joined that bypassed Denny,
I had travelled the original road but the road has changed dramatically in the last 40 plus years we travelled regularly up and down it
Bob, I'm north o'Border!
View attachment 559629
Go home or you might catch something..

being miserable:laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I have to confess I have no idea what instagram is or what it is for.
Until this pandemic I never dreamed I would be using things like zoom for meetings. I work on the principle that if I do not need it then ignore it.
It's a 'look at me, I'm here' thing,
I do post the odd photo of anything interesting I came across although I did get booted off my original account for breaching some rules, I'm still baffled why, they wouldn't answer my emails ^_^
I'm doing it half heartedly to be honest..
Zoom, I don't use any of that, I don't want to frighten the world with my big Halloween clown face:laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It's a 'look at me, I'm here' thing,
I do post the odd photo of anything interesting I came across although I did get booted off my original account for breaching some rules, I'm still baffled why, they wouldn't answer my emails ^_^
I'm doing it half heartedly to be honest..
Zoom, I don't use any of that, I don't want to frighten the world with my big Halloween clown face:laugh:
I'm not fussed with all these apps either. I am on here and on Facebook where I don't post much. Don't use any of the other apps or even know what most of them do. :laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I'm not fussed with all these apps either. I am on here and on Facebook where I don't post much. Don't use any of the other apps or even know what most of them do. :laugh:
I see you've been slacking today, young 'un:laugh:
I'd a couple of pals on Instagram is why I first used it, one new neighbour, I'm assured has a personal account, one for her dog and even the house has one..

I wonder what wee Nicola and the down south bogey Boris have to tell us tomorrow, eh?
Just as I was hoping for a quiet Xmas....;)
my youngest and boyfriend are both working to keep us safe, evening all:laugh:
so two down from the 13 of last year.(more pudding for me)
will wait and see^_^

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Just about bang on cue the rain has started so not going out in that. Cold wind as well. The sender on my outside temperature thing has stopped so replaced the batteries. Not so important now but when I had a Transit the outside temperature gave me warning the b----y thing would not start. The Transit owners forum was full of complaints about that model not starting in cold weather.
Defrosted a lump of some meat I got on the barter system and discovered I am having venison stew tonight. A bit different from the good old days when we had a whole carcass lying on the kitchen floor sometimes. Best not ask how it got there.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Just about bang on cue the rain has started so not going out in that. Cold wind as well. The sender on my outside temperature thing has stopped so replaced the batteries. Not so important now but when I had a Transit the outside temperature gave me warning the b----y thing would not start. The Transit owners forum was full of complaints about that model not starting in cold weather.
Defrosted a lump of some meat I got on the barter system and discovered I am having venison stew tonight. A bit different from the good old days when we had a whole carcass lying on the kitchen floor sometimes. Best not ask how it got there.
Haven't had venison for years. Quite like it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning:hello:

Dalziel, a name from my past..
We'd a Dalziel van that delivered rolls, bread, cakes in the evening,
travelled through from the East but I'm sure it was a Motherwell company..
only 54 years in my teenage years:laugh:
It's the section between the Castlecary Viaduct to just N of here but I'm trying* but think I found where the old road joined that bypassed Denny,
I had travelled the original road but the road has changed dramatically in the last 40 plus years we travelled regularly up and down it

Go home or you might catch something..

being miserable:laugh:
Owdo

This van, would it have been carrying three wise men?

Does being unable to find the road explain your geographical embarrassment the other day?

I've moved on...

Morning??

classic33

Leg End Member
If used as intended, they'd be fine. They're being mis-used by folk who want to prove they're important. This often means you'll end up with their life history, including what they had for breakfast being broadcast to a world that couldn't care less.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
If used as intended, they'd be fine. They're being mis-used by folk who want to prove they're important. This often means you'll end up with their life history, including what they had for breakfast being broadcast to a world that couldn't care less.
.........or endless photos of their children virtually every single day! Don't mind the odd one but it's constant with some of them. Now, if it was puppies or kittens that would be different :laugh:

Top Bottom