Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Think it was amongst the drivers but not really read much into it...
still top of the chart:eek:
Figures due to vaccinations numbers are encouraging though..
last one? OOØ

G
AU night on't telly
Many aren't wearing masks as required on public transport, relying on the the plastic safety screen separating the cab.

Not the No.1 you want to have.

Alternate Universe night!!
Belgium

England

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Many aren't wearing masks as required on public transport, relying on the the plastic safety screen separating the cab.

Not the No.1 you want to have.

Alternate Universe night!!
Belgium

England
Think it more likely spread through depot..
I live in an alternate universe:laugh:
a wee surprise call to me just there
YB1

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Possibly, proof that the plastic cab protection isn't sufficient.

What's the name of this AU?

Indonesia
Transmitting or receiving.
Au?
biscuit.jpg

Obviously not McVities:laugh:
Both, confirmed:okay:
S55

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
Bright, breezy (enough about me:laugh:)
Enjoy yer day:okay:
Owdo
You'll be headed for the hills, I take it.

What's the weather like?
I'll try, that do

Morning??

Blue

Legendary Member
'Morning folks :hello::sun:

Well, first bit of the refurb done. Boiler replaced with a combi boiler and new rads in all but the kitchen and bathroom. We got an immediate improvement in the shower and the rads are great - just in time for summer, eh!!

Some floorboards were lifted and nothing found Classic,:laugh:. It was good to see under the floor where the surveyor had got a high damp meter reading, and felt the DPC may have been cracked, as it was dry as an old bone down there.

The rewire is due next week.

classic33

Leg End Member
'Morning folks :hello::sun:

Well, first bit of the refurb done. Boiler replaced with a combi boiler and new rads in all but the kitchen and bathroom. We got an immediate improvement in the shower and the rads are great - just in time for summer, eh!!

Some floorboards were lifted and nothing found Classic,:laugh:. It was good to see under the floor where the surveyor had got a high damp meter reading, and felt the DPC may have been cracked, as it was dry as an old bone down there.

The rewire is due next week.
Owdo

Work has started then.
Just in time for the "White Easter" they've forecast.

They'll have lifted the wrong floorboards.

Wait whilst next week, see if they find anything in the ceiling.

Morning??

Blue

Legendary Member
Yes, work underway.

The quotes from the electricians were very similar and both were equally well. They have agreed to work together to get the job done quickly to minimise disruption for the sake of Mrs B. I hope the bathroom will be done within 1-2 weeks of that - it's just the delays in the supply chain for the fittings that's holding things back.

I'll have to get a new builder on my case though as the original guy has moved on to a more profitable project.

Delays due to Covid seem to be an issue at the moment. No doubt delays due to clearing the backlog, and an increase in orders, will then be the excuse once lockdown ends!

Oh well, it's just nice to see some progress:smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, work underway.

The quotes from the electricians were very similar and both were equally well. They have agreed to work together to get the job done quickly to minimise disruption for the sake of Mrs B. I hope the bathroom will be done within 1-2 weeks of that - it's just the delays in the supply chain for the fittings that's holding things back.

I'll have to get a new builder on my case though as the original guy has moved on to a more profitable project.

Delays due to Covid seem to be an issue at the moment. No doubt delays due to clearing the backlog, and an increase in orders, will then be the excuse once lockdown ends!

Oh well, it's just nice to see some progress:smile:
Who'll be taking the money, when you pay them?
At least they took your needs into consideration, not a very common thing, when deciding to do the work together.

I told you that family that moved in last April, were still moving in last September. Getting work done, and he's a builder. Albeit on furlough.

Still yer plodding along.

Top Bottom