Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
You think they get their basic information from the same place. The heatwave is set to return here, this weekend for two weeks.

Someone of few words then. Or, is she keeping things simple.

Offer her an apple as soon as she's inside the door. See if it throws her out/off.
It's a bit like the Spam song, there's too many alternates to the basic drink that to ask for a coffee, white, you seem to be speaking a foreign language or grown a second head. Can you still ask for sugar or no sugar?
Give it a fancy name and they can charge you more for what is still just a coffee.
Who got the free one? BOGOF from Burglar King, things must be slow for them. That or they're getting the kids started on them now. They'll still want one later in the holidays, so folks'll end up paying more for the same stuff.
Not an Angus Burger by any chance...

Possibly, there was a McD's manager surprised to be told where the meat came from. Passing a field of cattle at the time, some doing what cows do naturally in a field at the time.

You gotta add flavour to a burgler...
It was a Romanesque burger so merde from Roma...
I'd buy again...if part of a deal.
I do like a whopper though, their coffee is rotten though, Maccys has that sorted.
Young 'un and granny are late, off out so toodlepip..
Owdo
The end is nigh!
Did they say how it'll all end this time, what time and date.
You mean like those downpours that have yet to show up?

Jeez, I forgot to post the top part of this before getting into confused mode for the day..
Had to go get measured up for my 'stockings', oh, I was offered more manly types but nah, these work well for me.
Plus I got info on my next visit, so Oct to see what is happening, a 12 month follow up...all go...
Had a chat with my old pals...
Then off to get young 'un a nap as we went a wonder...

Think it is time for a cold 'un...
Then a sit and watch the canal boat thing again...
I come across some I've seen before, oops..
Thoughts of a narrowboat now well gone....10 years ago?
Reet am off to see what goodies is in Bob's secret stash....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
You gotta add flavour to a burgler...
It was a Romanesque burger so merde from Roma...
I'd buy again...if part of a deal.
I do like a whopper though, their coffee is rotten though, Maccys has that sorted.
Young 'un and granny are late, off out so toodlepip..
There's no flavour, unless you add some, in a Romanesque burger.
Literally, and you'd buy another... Only if part of a deal.
You like their whoppers but not their coffee. Is there a street with one nearby each other, or over the street from each other nearby?
Whopper from one, coffee from the other...
Late, did they lose their way and stop at an ice lollie sellers. Anywhere good...
Jeez, I forgot to post the top part of this before getting into confused mode for the day..
Had to go get measured up for my 'stockings', oh, I was offered more manly types but nah, these work well for me.
Plus I got info on my next visit, so Oct to see what is happening, a 12 month follow up...all go...
Had a chat with my old pals...
Then off to get young 'un a nap as we went a wonder...

Think it is time for a cold 'un...
Then a sit and watch the canal boat thing again...
I come across some I've seen before, oops..
Thoughts of a narrowboat now well gone....10 years ago?
Reet am off to see what goodies is in Bob's secret stash....
I'd put it down to a state of confusion brought on by a bad coffee experience.
Fitted stockings, you getting a matching pair. And why stockings, emphasis on the plural here.
You got yer list of questions building up yet. Especially as you know when yer appointment is now. Wound clearing up nicely, no more trouble...
Chat with yer old pals. How'd they feel about the "old" part...
Went a wondering, wonder anywhere good after the nap?
Cold coffee, hopefully yer not being drawn into the iced coffee/tea "dream" from across the pond.
You ever watched "Waterways"? Similar sort of back story, although he starts at the Guinness brewery in Dublin. Travels down the Grand Canal and onto the Shannon, "delivering" half a dozen barrels of Guinness.
You could do a spot of fishing on your way down. With a pint to wash it all down.
Secret goodies stash. You mean to say they've not found it yet. Either yer camouflage skills are improving or they're not trying hard enough.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all :hello:
It has been raining, 0.8 mm but it is a start..
Just under 15c which is sensible (to me)
Enjoy the day:cuppa:
Owdo
Not a drop down here. Yer sure yer weather station ain't playing tricks on yer?
Under and with no sun either I bet. It'll be snowing before long you know. Temperatures down below 0°C...
I'll do the best I can...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
There's no flavour, unless you add some, in a Romanesque burger.
Literally, and you'd buy another... Only if part of a deal.
You like their whoppers but not their coffee. Is there a street with one nearby each other, or over the street from each other nearby?
Whopper from one, coffee from the other...
Late, did they lose their way and stop at an ice lollie sellers. Anywhere good...

I'd put it down to a state of confusion brought on by a bad coffee experience.
Fitted stockings, you getting a matching pair. And why stockings, emphasis on the plural here.
You got yer list of questions building up yet. Especially as you know when yer appointment is now. Wound clearing up nicely, no more trouble...
Chat with yer old pals. How'd they feel about the "old" part...
Went a wondering, wonder anywhere good after the nap?
Cold coffee, hopefully yer not being drawn into the iced coffee/tea "dream" from across the pond.
You ever watched "Waterways"? Similar sort of back story, although he starts at the Guinness brewery in Dublin. Travels down the Grand Canal and onto the Shannon, "delivering" half a dozen barrels of Guinness.
You could do a spot of fishing on your way down. With a pint to wash it all down.
Secret goodies stash. You mean to say they've not found it yet. Either yer camouflage skills are improving or they're not trying hard enough.

IMG_1146 secret stash.JPEG

The goodie tin..

Must look out for the Guinness one, done more than my fair share of fishing in the emerald isle...and drinking THAT mentioned a few words ago.
Rain finally here and it got cooler last night..
Hopefully back to normality..
Toodle Twins later today...oh well.

I have a circulation issue with my L leg, blood apparently takes a bit to get up my leg and am waiting on a procedure at local hossie, big queue so I'm wearing more knee high 'socks', they call them stockings to keep pressure on it and it kind of solved my previous fluid build-up at my ankle so win win. Both legs so levels it all out...
Ulcer thing has cured it seems but I'm still wary TBH..

Anyhow, my hotend (oo'er) is blocked so off to try unblocking it (3 printer nozzle thing)
Thought I'd order a couple yesterday from the official website instead of the usual more than capable copies, jeez, the palaver.
Off to annoy Mrs M and enjoy watching the light drizzle..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 816020
The goodie tin..

Must look out for the Guinness one, done more than my fair share of fishing in the emerald isle...and drinking THAT mentioned a few words ago.
Rain finally here and it got cooler last night..
Hopefully back to normality..
Toodle Twins later today...oh well.

I have a circulation issue with my L leg, blood apparently takes a bit to get up my leg and am waiting on a procedure at local hossie, big queue so I'm wearing more knee high 'socks', they call them stockings to keep pressure on it and it kind of solved my previous fluid build-up at my ankle so win win. Both legs so levels it all out...
Ulcer thing has cured it seems but I'm still wary TBH..

Anyhow, my hotend (oo'er) is blocked so off to try unblocking it (3 printer nozzle thing)
Thought I'd order a couple yesterday from the official website instead of the usual more than capable copies, jeez, the palaver.
Off to annoy Mrs M and enjoy watching the light drizzle..
They'd never look in that. They'll think yer playing with them, making it so obvious looking.
The "double bluff" in action, along with out of reach as well.

Almost certain it's called "Waterways", shown on RTE, made for/by them.
Moving slowly along, line trailing in the water, smoked salmon on the smoker, that word mentioned earlier in hand...
Yer've storm force winds headed yer way for the end of the month. To cool the already cooler temperatures yer having. It'll never go back to normal, you know that.
The "Toodle Twins" on holiday from school for summer?

Up to yer left leg, you using yer legs correctly...
DVT stockings or similar then. Maybe the injury last year with the strimmer was for the better, they took an interest in yer legs and noticed summat they'd never bothered looking for. Hope the wait in't too long, and yer stockings may soon be put "out to pasture" as it were.

Yer'll have cleared yer hotend blockage by now no doubt. Is it missen or do you seem to have more minor issues with this printer than yer last. Manufacturers never make it easy ordering parts from them, especially if they can charge you more for the privilege of using their spares.
Annoy Mrs M and yer'll be enjoying the light drizzle alright.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
They'd never look in that. They'll think yer playing with them, making it so obvious looking.
The "double bluff" in action, along with out of reach as well.

Almost certain it's called "Waterways", shown on RTE, made for/by them.
Moving slowly along, line trailing in the water, smoked salmon on the smoker, that word mentioned earlier in hand...
Yer've storm force winds headed yer way for the end of the month. To cool the already cooler temperatures yer having. It'll never go back to normal, you know that.
The "Toodle Twins" on holiday from school for summer?

Up to yer left leg, you using yer legs correctly...
DVT stockings or similar then. Maybe the injury last year with the strimmer was for the better, they took an interest in yer legs and noticed summat they'd never bothered looking for. Hope the wait in't too long, and yer stockings may soon be put "out to pasture" as it were.

Yer'll have cleared yer hotend blockage by now no doubt. Is it missen or do you seem to have more minor issues with this printer than yer last. Manufacturers never make it easy ordering parts from them, especially if they can charge you more for the privilege of using their spares.
Annoy Mrs M and yer'll be enjoying the light drizzle alright.

School hols?
Ones 3 and other not two yet..
Rascal stage...
not twins either :laugh:

Mrs M babysitting this evening...
I'll have the easy part of it...
Might give U Tub a miss, must be something to watch on something..

Blockage? two with the same problem,
over 400 hrs on the clock of this one...
Tried the usual tricks but once I find a lighter I'll get busy, doesn't really take much for this to happen.
These ones have a built-in nozzle so it's the whole hot end but I have the tools to try and if not? ces't la vie.
One is presently 'printing' so hopefully one saved, I'll try the other tomorrow, never have enough of them.
D-in-L has the same so I can pass a couple on if need.
I should have chosen something simpler for a test piece...
I'll let it go its course.
Stopped it for a short job so will pack away the others for a rainy day if it prints okay.

Yeah, I've been dopplered twice, comm nurse then specialist at hossie who then recommended this work to be done..Aye, I suppose it was a good luck find plus got me off them pills.
Talking to neighbour and he says Sun for serious rain so good for the plants, I'll get some weeding and nipping off dead flower heads and maybe harvest my baby beets for pickling. Maybe pick up some beets and make a day of it.
Off to see if anything on radio whilst watching the camera to see how this little object prints, I'm going to make some larger boxes for my printing tools so trays could be sized to suit if I do it correctly. I'll use the 3 weeks to get here PLA, its works fine..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
School hols?
Ones 3 and other not two yet..
Rascal stage...
not twins either :laugh:

Mrs M babysitting this evening...
I'll have the easy part of it...
Might give U Tub a miss, must be something to watch on something..

Blockage? two with the same problem,
over 400 hrs on the clock of this one...
Tried the usual tricks but once I find a lighter I'll get busy, doesn't really take much for this to happen.
These ones have a built-in nozzle so it's the whole hot end but I have the tools to try and if not? ces't la vie.
One is presently 'printing' so hopefully one saved, I'll try the other tomorrow, never have enough of them.
D-in-L has the same so I can pass a couple on if need.
I should have chosen something simpler for a test piece...
I'll let it go its course.
Stopped it for a short job so will pack away the others for a rainy day if it prints okay.

Yeah, I've been dopplered twice, comm nurse then specialist at hossie who then recommended this work to be done..Aye, I suppose it was a good luck find plus got me off them pills.
Talking to neighbour and he says Sun for serious rain so good for the plants, I'll get some weeding and nipping off dead flower heads and maybe harvest my baby beets for pickling. Maybe pick up some beets and make a day of it.
Off to see if anything on radio whilst watching the camera to see how this little object prints, I'm going to make some larger boxes for my printing tools so trays could be sized to suit if I do it correctly. I'll use the 3 weeks to get here PLA, its works fine..
Didn't the eldest start earlier this year, or did I pick you up wrong?
They do come as a pair though, and I don't think you can call them the "Dynamic Duo" as that's already been taken.

Who's watching/keeping an eye on you?
Le Tour is on't telly, unless you've already caught up.

Is it what yer pushing through it that's the problem or is to be expected. The 400 hours a good or bad lifetime expectancy.
Lighter as in cigarettes? Heat the pieces up and get the plastic dripping out, without having it fastened to the printer.
How's this one, integrated nozzle compare to replaceable nozzles. Pro's and con's for both I suppose. Leaving it for tomorrow presumes you'll not be called to do anything else.
D-in-L handy for parts whilst you await deliveries.
Test piece, what's tha printing this time...
Well, if your forecast is correct there'll be a few of them on the way, time to do all the stuff you'd left for one.
Tricky, short test piece. You know how to pick yer jobs.

One thing led to another. How far down the treatment line for yer strimmer injury before they started asking questions. Prefer the stockings over the pills...
I'll let you know if yer neighbour were reight or not. Mid-week at the earliest fer rain. You doing yer Southern Californian impression yet.
That sounds a lot like work, thought you were now retired from all that...
Yer baby beet crop upto yer expectations.
You've a camera on yer printer, thought you were wanting to watch summat interesting.
Suppose it doesn't scale up/down correctly, choose another.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good morning all :hello:
I'm a wee bit early but hey, saves me falling out me pit early:ohmy:
It's been dry so far (okay, Bob it's only 12.07)....
garden got a good soaking late on as it got dark, after me spraying the front of the Towers too...oh well.
The weekend is here, party time....
or just have a :cuppa:
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning all :hello:
I'm a wee bit early but hey, saves me falling out me pit early:ohmy:
It's been dry so far (okay, Bob it's only 12.07)....
garden got a good soaking late on as it got dark, after me spraying the front of the Towers too...oh well.
The weekend is here, party time....
or just have a :cuppa:
Owdo, at this odd hour...
Can I take it you're expecting a lie-in later this morning. Think plans may already have been made to see you up at yer usual time...
Dry here at 00:37.
Now you see, if you'd not tried watering yer garden under cover of darkness, it'd not have rained once you' finished.
Party, you gonna be doing yer rain dance!
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
That Irish series mentioned earlier,
Waterways, Dick Warner.

If you've not found it already.

I haven't but will find it, down a music rabbit hole last night (and still going).
Think I'm canal boated out....
Owdo, at this odd hour...
Can I take it you're expecting a lie-in later this morning. Think plans may already have been made to see you up at yer usual time...
Dry here at 00:37.
Now you see, if you'd not tried watering yer garden under cover of darkness, it'd not have rained once you' finished.
Party, you gonna be doing yer rain dance!

Odd hour?
Thought I'd see how the night people live:rolleyes:
Still dry here but very breezy...
I assume the wet stuff will appear at some point
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I haven't but will find it, down a music rabbit hole last night (and still going).
Think I'm canal boated out....
Doubt you'd find it down a rabbit hole, musical or otherwise. Still going, just remember what happened to Alice when she disappeared down one...
You find anything good in yer musical rabbit hole.
Think you need a trip on the real thing, not just watching them sail by.
Odd hour?
Thought I'd see how the night people live:rolleyes:
Still dry here but very breezy...
I assume the wet stuff will appear at some point
It were fer yerself.
We'd have just been getting ready at that time, still early.
Snap. Mornings are darker later now as well.
Yer neighbour still saying tomorrow for rain?
 
Top Bottom