Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I should have had that beer,
I was a guest of Forth Valley for 20 hrs and they let me go almost 24 hrs ago:ohmy:
PS not the jail...
A little problem has arisen but given good care and attention although the scan yesterday never materialised and is now tomorrow..
I've had the main one..
so typing is a bit of a chore just now but if you take my right arm away, I'm okay....
My wedding anniversary today so busy
What/Who stopped you having a beer.
First three let you pass through no problems. Where'd the missing four hours go?
Everyone says that...
Hopefully a minor problem. Yer personal vet will look after you, making certain you receive only the best. Yesterday, tomorrow, what happened to today...
Type slower than usual, take yer time. Armless but okay. One way of looking at things.
And yer on here!
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
What/Who stopped you having a beer.
First three let you pass through no problems. Where'd the missing four hours go?
Everyone says that...
Hopefully a minor problem. Yer personal vet will look after you, making certain you receive only the best. Yesterday, tomorrow, what happened to today...
Type slower than usual, take yer time. Armless but okay. One way of looking at things.
And yer on here!

No beer tonight either..
Let's say, the prognosis is I had a mild (dangerous thing)
Lets say, the mouth gave it away.
I'll not say too much..
Doing everything as normal.

Owdo
Ow'd I reply above?

I dunno
 

classic33

Leg End Member
No beer tonight either..
Let's say, the prognosis is I had a mild (dangerous thing)
Lets say, the mouth gave it away.
I'll not say too much..
Doing everything as normal.
No beer tonight, on yer anniversary! that's not good.
Other than asking are you okay, I'll not ask further.
As normal, today's a once a year day. Normal goes out the window on these days.
If you dunno, ow'm I supposed to know!
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good morning :hello:
The weekend approaches
and today is our day to host the Terrible Twosome...
help is on hand (little do they know what they are in for):laugh:
Enjoy your day and upcoming weekend:hello:
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
No beer tonight, on yer anniversary! that's not good.
Other than asking are you okay, I'll not ask further.
As normal, today's a once a year day. Normal goes out the window on these days.

If you dunno, ow'm I supposed to know!
We had eaten well earlier.
We'll decide over the weekend, a celebratory drink and food..
Sapphire day but Mrs M refused the offer of anything...

I'm 95%, back for more radiation in my body...
I'll be like a Ready Brek advert by noon
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
The weekend approaches
and today is our day to host the Terrible Twosome...
help is on hand (little do they know what they are in for):laugh:
Enjoy your day and upcoming weekend:hello:
Owdo
It does indeed.
Your day to host them, are they on tour?
You sound as though yer gonna enjoy the look on their faces. They'll be quick to adapt, you realise that...
I'll try, promise...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
We had eaten well earlier.
We'll decide over the weekend, a celebratory drink and food..
Sapphire day but Mrs M refused the offer of anything...

I'm 95%, back for more radiation in my body...
I'll be like a Ready Brek advert by noon
Were this meal at the fading holiday centre, where you met, all those years ago?
Will you be playing the part of Chief Plate washer afterwards.
Not the sentimental sort, Mrs M, when it comes to such matters.

Nearly all there... Yer living near the big munitions dump didn't add any!
Could be handy at night though. And come halloween.
Tek care.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Were this meal at the fading holiday centre, where you met, all those years ago?
Will you be playing the part of Chief Plate washer afterwards.
Not the sentimental sort, Mrs M, when it comes to such matters.

Nearly all there... Yer living near the big munitions dump didn't add any!
Could be handy at night though. And come halloween.
Tek care.

No, that was the beginning of the month.
We may splash out the 'shampoo' later, the reasonably priced stuff, maybe..

I forgot the countries arsenal 10 miles away...
WE wouldn't have known much..
Quick and cheerful.

Out last night, thought some time at the radio hut..
Quiet day today, maybe?
Orders haven't filtered down yet..
Oh, all okay yesterday..
Pip O'Toodle
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
Little dampness on the ground:ohmy:
Handy as I am looking after a garden for a week, phew.

Enjoy your day:cuppa:
Owdo
Damp feeling in the air, nowt on the ground yet.
You mean putting flower beds to bed, ensuring the grass grows, and stuff like that?

I'll try, promise...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
No, that was the beginning of the month.
We may splash out the 'shampoo' later, the reasonably priced stuff, maybe..

I forgot the countries arsenal 10 miles away...
WE wouldn't have known much..
Quick and cheerful.

Out last night, thought some time at the radio hut..
Quiet day today, maybe?
Orders haven't filtered down yet..
Oh, all okay yesterday..
Pip O'Toodle
No meal yesterday then, on the day.
'Shampoo', nothing bubbly then. Just another day in the Mhor Calendar...

You forgot about it! Proves you got used to living near it. Nothing to worry about.
Quick, possibly. Cheerful...

You took Mrs M, on a night out, to the scout hut. You old romantic you... She enjoy it.
An orderless start to the day, what'll tha do...
Start doing anything and orders will arrive to do something else.
Good to hear
Sithi
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
No meal yesterday then, on the day.
'Shampoo', nothing bubbly then. Just another day in the Mhor Calendar...

You forgot about it! Proves you got used to living near it. Nothing to worry about.
Quick, possibly. Cheerful...

You took Mrs M, on a night out, to the scout hut. You old romantic you... She enjoy it.
An orderless start to the day, what'll tha do...
Start doing anything and orders will arrive to do something else.
Good to hear
Sithi

Had a bottle of beer, the 660ml size instead..
If I took Mrs M to the scout hut, my bags would be waiting on me..
I'm a bit old for sleeping rough..

Forgot about what?:laugh:

Almost back u to speed with my radio stuff, the logging as I go, no hiccups so arm still a bit weary at times but getting there..
I'm off out, au revoir.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
Wow! a storm heading my way the Mutt man says..
Better get the garden safe...
Enjoy your day:cuppa:
Owdo
Is he supplying the teacup as well? The Mutt Office folk seem to be getting worse at saying what's going to happen, weatherwise.
Warm in summer, cold in winter, seems to surprise them nowadays.
Weren't it safe before...
And you yours...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Had a bottle of beer, the 660ml size instead..
If I took Mrs M to the scout hut, my bags would be waiting on me..
I'm a bit old for sleeping rough..

Forgot about what?:laugh:

Almost back u to speed with my radio stuff, the logging as I go, no hiccups so arm still a bit weary at times but getting there..
I'm off out, au revoir.
Is it the same romantic feeling sharing the same bottle of beer, 660ml size or otherwise. Who said romance were dead...
Well, if the trip were unannounced, she'd not have time to pack yer bags before going. Should be safe for one trip.
Sleep in/at the scout hut!

You know, thingamibob...

Almost back up to speed. You took it steady before anyway, or so you made out. Logging as you go. Any better than spending an hour or two at night doing it.
I've had hiccups, but never in mi arm.
Enjoy, and behave yerssen, on yer out...
 
Top Bottom