Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hello :hello:
I can imagine the sh*** and giggles that post will have caused.:laugh:
Must be a north of the border gene we have,
Mrs is the opposite and a red head, no hair just a red head (thanks to the late Chic Murray for that one)
Owdo
Yer imagination that powerful...
Possibly, you've got to watch yer genes...
Prefers the summer sun and longer days. You put yer pickled beetroot too high up.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
My mind must have been elsewhere earlier...
Probably not spel chekin before postig.
Not with you?
Still seems to be an issue.
25 years ago? if my kids used them..
I can get the programs abridged version which is really no good.
The other has the basics but I'd rather have the complete info...

Of course, how plod never sees her driving,
I often wonder at 23 months how she reaches the pedals and gears.
Can't be much worse than quite a few driving on the roads, I laugh at the constant criticism, twice on a short motorway hop, we got cut up by two clowns in seperate Audis crossing from the fast lane to off lanes, hairdressers.
Some wahoos out there,
We were on a very narrow country road (for the first time) and it was very bendy and got a mouthful from a car spares delivery van, I called a pal who works in spares at a national garage chain up here, and asked him to pass a message to the eejit that I was decided to head out to chat with him, bad man swore at us:laugh:, of course my pal embellished things that I am the uncle of some not very nice people who wouldn't be happy etc. Hopefully a lesson learnt not to abuse random folk..


Thing is you never who you are talking with etc..
They were the in thing back then. With USB sticks just appearing, but costly.
Do the programs not say where they're saving too. Or what they're saving it as. Something to go on.
If you get the basics, can't you work out from there?

Her head probably doesn't appear too much in the drivers window. The laid back look that seems common amongst the young these days.
High heels, how else. Pedal extensions wouldn't really work.
True, and it does give you a second driver. Standards are dropping. That seems to be a bit more common these days, did they indicate though. At least giving youngest Toodles a chance to avoid them. They offer to do your hair...
Plenty out there.
Did you get a chance to get a picture of his face as he was given the message. Especially for using bad words in front of you.
Might try that bit myself, just to see the look on their face change. Big Bad Bob! You owe yer mate now...
Doubt he'll have learnt a thing.

He might be a bit more careful with his choice of words next time. He might even stop, and let you go through...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Not with you?
Still seems to be an issue.

They were the in thing back then. With USB sticks just appearing, but costly.
Do the programs not say where they're saving too. Or what they're saving it as. Something to go on.
If you get the basics, can't you work out from there?

Her head probably doesn't appear too much in the drivers window. The laid back look that seems common amongst the young these days.
High heels, how else. Pedal extensions wouldn't really work.
True, and it does give you a second driver. Standards are dropping. That seems to be a bit more common these days, did they indicate though. At least giving youngest Toodles a chance to avoid them. They offer to do your hair...
Plenty out there.
Did you get a chance to get a picture of his face as he was given the message. Especially for using bad words in front of you.
Might try that bit myself, just to see the look on their face change. Big Bad Bob! You owe yer mate now...
Doubt he'll have learnt a thing.

He might be a bit more careful with his choice of words next time. He might even stop, and let you go through...
After last week's wee job, I may try a day with any support (LOL),
hopefully all will turn out well..
Anyhow, problems with bird poo at the decking, big doos (pigeons) are pooping down the fence as they sit on it so got some spiky plastic stuff and done along one side, other side to do.
Owdo
Yer imagination that powerful...
Possibly, you've got to watch yer genes...
Prefers the summer sun and longer days. You put yer pickled beetroot too high up.

Still a wee while until the beetroot seal is broken,
24th of this month?

Mrs M knocked me up a new pair of shorts from a pair of long trousers, nice.
One pair of breeks still to get the message..
Oh, you better believe I have some imagination...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
After last week's wee job, I may try a day with any support (LOL),
hopefully all will turn out well..
Anyhow, problems with bird poo at the decking, big doos (pigeons) are pooping down the fence as they sit on it so got some spiky plastic stuff and done along one side, other side to do.
A day on yer own. You reckon you'll get such a day. On yer own.
They're keen on inspecting yer handiwork, before they give their opinion.
The sort with metal spikes seems to work best. They seem to get used to the shorter, all plastic, making them a waste of money.
You could always spend an afternoon with a water pistol, if you wanted to...
Still a wee while until the beetroot seal is broken,
24th of this month?

Mrs M knocked me up a new pair of shorts from a pair of long trousers, nice.
One pair of breeks still to get the message..
Oh, you better believe I have some imagination...
The red head might be from an earlier batch, or store bought ones you'd put in the same place. Not easy get rid of a beetroot stain on skin.
Only a wee while... Temptation not given into yet.
This weekend. Will you be doing anything to celebrate the day?

She ruined a pair of yer trousers. To make a pair of shorts. They show yer legs off to their best I take it, given you seem to approve of what was done. Still, easy to put on/take off than a pair of full length trousers. And yer a braver man than me. Shorts, no chance.
I'll believe you about yer imagination.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good morning :hello:
Sky to the east looks pretty this morning.
I just ask the Google thing for the forecast as it has been surprisingly accurate the past couple of days:ohmy:
Enjoy your day:hello:
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
A day on yer own. You reckon you'll get such a day. On yer own.
They're keen on inspecting yer handiwork, before they give their opinion.
The sort with metal spikes seems to work best. They seem to get used to the shorter, all plastic, making them a waste of money.
You could always spend an afternoon with a water pistol, if you wanted to...

The red head might be from an earlier batch, or store bought ones you'd put in the same place. Not easy get rid of a beetroot stain on skin.
Only a wee while... Temptation not given into yet.
This weekend. Will you be doing anything to celebrate the day?

She ruined a pair of yer trousers. To make a pair of shorts. They show yer legs off to their best I take it, given you seem to approve of what was done. Still, easy to put on/take off than a pair of full length trousers. And yer a braver man than me. Shorts, no chance.
I'll believe you about yer imagination.

Mrs M got the plastic,
I will do the fitting,
one wee bird flew away sharply so maybe, who knows.

I buy trousers that suit then they get adapted for shorts as shorts aren't made to my liking, simples.
Plenty beetroot juice in the jars..
I look longingly at them, waiting patiently.

TBF I use any excuse as a chance to celebrate something
I'm off to do things like play radio..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
Sky to the east looks pretty this morning.
I just ask the Google thing for the forecast as it has been surprisingly accurate the past couple of days:ohmy:
Enjoy your day:hello:
Owdo
You out watching the sunrise this morning?
Sounds as though the Google thing is doing better than the Mutt Office, weatherwise.
You yours...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Mrs M got the plastic,
I will do the fitting,
one wee bird flew away sharply so maybe, who knows.

I buy trousers that suit then they get adapted for shorts as shorts aren't made to my liking, simples.
Plenty beetroot juice in the jars..
I look longingly at them, waiting patiently.

TBF I use any excuse as a chance to celebrate something
I'm off to do things like play radio..
She doesn't like the pigeons spoiling yer work either.
Simple job of tapping a short nail in in various places or more involved?
Wee Bird, thought it were pigeons you didn't want on yer fence.

That's one way of doing it. It sounded as though Mrs M had taken a pair of yer trousers to convert to shorts, leaving you to find out afterwards.
Beetroot as well...
You'll find they last longer if you keep looking at them. Patiently or otherwise.

Well, you seemed to like the colourful sunrise this morning...
Play radio after having another gander at yer beetroot. Have fun.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
You out watching the sunrise this morning?
Sounds as though the Google thing is doing better than the Mutt Office, weatherwise.
You yours...
5 mins after going down stairs, an OK Google and she said 'Rain is due soon' and yep, it was...oh boy.
I get a very slight view E and gauge from that..
She doesn't like the pigeons spoiling yer work either.
Simple job of tapping a short nail in in various places or more involved?
Wee Bird, thought it were pigeons you didn't want on yer fence.

That's one way of doing it. It sounded as though Mrs M had taken a pair of yer trousers to convert to shorts, leaving you to find out afterwards.
Beetroot as well...
You'll find they last longer if you keep looking at them. Patiently or otherwise.

Well, you seemed to like the colourful sunrise this morning...
Play radio after having another gander at yer beetroot. Have fun.
I use screws, smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll ones.
Big woodies can poop for Britain...
ATE days to go....literally.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
5 mins after going down stairs, an OK Google and she said 'Rain is due soon' and yep, it was...oh boy.
I get a very slight view E and gauge from that..
The Google thing does sound better than the Mutt Office bods. You'd not get a result as quick from them.
The slight view you got, you liked though?
I use screws, smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll ones.
Big woodies can poop for Britain...
ATE days to go....literally.
And you use a manual screwdriver to put said smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll screws in place.
The seagulls cleared the pigeons round here. The Canada Geese seem to think they're on a low level bombing run at times, holding formation.
Week at the knees...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
The Google thing does sound better than the Mutt Office bods. You'd not get a result as quick from them.
The slight view you got, you liked though?

And you use a manual screwdriver to put said smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll screws in place.
The seagulls cleared the pigeons round here. The Canada Geese seem to think they're on a low level bombing run at times, holding formation.
Week at the knees...

I'd an amazing 180 view at the last Towers...now i get a thin look through two houses across the road (SE I reckon).
Oh well..
I keep the blinds down most of the way....
I have a small powered one but manual is less likely to fall.
Hopefully I'll get it finished tomorrow but light rain forecasted..
70s night on da Toob..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd an amazing 180 view at the last Towers...now i get a thin look through two houses across the road (SE I reckon).
Oh well..
I keep the blinds down most of the way....
I have a small powered one but manual is less likely to fall.
Hopefully I'll get it finished tomorrow but light rain forecasted..
70s night on da Toob..
I'd have a decent view ESE TO WSW, if the houses opposite weren't there. Go out to the back garden and there's less of the houses in the way. Seven miles, the better known landmark of the M62, and beyond on a clear day.
Two manual ones, surely. Only small screws, so shouldn't take that long. Just don't go putting your hands on it once in place.
Light rain, should be no trouble for you. It's cooled down a fair bit now.
You caught sight of yerself on da Toob yet?
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
I'd have a decent view ESE TO WSW, if the houses opposite weren't there. Go out to the back garden and there's less of the houses in the way. Seven miles, the better known landmark of the M62, and beyond on a clear day.
Two manual ones, surely. Only small screws, so shouldn't take that long. Just don't go putting your hands on it once in place.
Light rain, should be no trouble for you. It's cooled down a fair bit now.
You caught sight of yerself on da Toob yet?

M876 not too far away,
can hear traffic on a quiet early morning..
the newer bypass road to the E too..
I hate the bedroom windows opened..

Think I'll go prepare the other strips, each bit cuts into 3 short lengths, about 4 m to do?
So off to get busy...
and No..
I have a face for radio..
 
Top Bottom