Awkward for me as one foot seems to be half a size smaller than the t'other..
Half a size difference in't too bad. You stand a better chance of getting a pair than me.
Must have got separated from the throng, it ain't Bob..
Yer certain on that bit. You weren't oot on yer travels and jus forgot where you were?
Jeez, cost me a few bob did this new specs lark.
We'll see you in a year they said, aye, will just comeback in two years.
Can't afford this..
No precipitation YET.
Bob had a brainf^^t yesterday,
did a system restore as something wouldn't work so chose the previous and last restore point (eejit me)
It was the date and time I reformatted the computer..
I had to redo all the installing of side project stuff again, this time not that long to do, the files were all there so.
I'll try not to do that again.
I better go get prepared..
They're getting dear enough, I'll agree on that. And they always seem to say the more expensive frames will be better for you. I always thought the lenses were the important parts.
Tests are cheap enough. To get you in the door where they can than try and extract the maximum from you.
Not too often anyway...
Drying out here...
Ah well, not just me then. But I've never done owt like you describe yet.
Rushing into getting yerself up and running again.
The restore points didn't work in the way you were expecting I take it...
Look on't bright side, it gave you something to do. Not as much to do this time then.
Try being the important part.
You got yerself prepared in time?