Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
"Se all" when there's more than 2 comments, doesn't work either.

If we had glitches like that in our firm, we would not have left the building before they were fixed. These problems have been there for weeks now, or is it months?

Maybe we should supply some examples of how to reproduce the glitches, e.g. :

Click "Se all" (http://www.bkool.com/memberWall/wallPost/67435?postId=4957607) to see all comments.

I get that a lot nowadays if I do not go to my home page first and log in, even if it then says you are already logged in.

Breedon

Legendary Member
off up Aspin...
What time are you doing it bobinski not sure if i can join you but wouldn't mind watching.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Breedon, done I am afraid.
http://www.bkool.com/bkoolSessionHistory/showSessionSummary/3015463

Ok, but should have pushed harder. Its not that bad but started slow fearing it would be tougher. The stronger riders might be able to do it in the big ring, its more of a spinner than a grinder...oh no, theres another word for AAAC to play with:rolleyes::laugh:

Sorry bill...
I was doing ok until 3/4 distance, was on for an hour or less, then my legs went bang :B). I didn't drop much in cadence from 66 avg to about 62 :bicycle:. But I couldn't get back to doing 65/66 :surrender:

Edit

No fw advantage on this one. Not steep enough long enough. Lots of 4-6% sections my highest resistance point.

Last edited:

theboxers

Breedon, done I am afraid.
http://www.bkool.com/bkoolSessionHistory/showSessionSummary/3015463

Ok, but should have pushed harder. Its not that bad but started slow fearing it would be tougher. The stronger riders might be able to do it in the big ring, its more of a spinner than a grinder...oh no, theres another word for AAAC to play with:rolleyes::laugh:

Sorry bill...
Crikey you could have done it twice in the time it took me :notworthy:

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
"Se all" when there's more than 2 comments, doesn't work either.

If we had glitches like that in our firm, we would not have left the building before they were fixed. These problems have been there for weeks now, or is it months?

Maybe we should supply some examples of how to reproduce the glitches, e.g. :

Click "Se all" (http://www.bkool.com/memberWall/wallPost/67435?postId=4957607) to see all comments.

They had this problem a couple of years ago, and eventually fixed it, so I guess it's crept back in again!

theboxers

I used to collect a bottle of the local tipple wherever I went and having traveled a bit around eastern Europe it's a miracle I'm not completely blind. One I remember vividly is 'unicum' from Hungary. A drink as foul as the name suggests!

Can't help on the Swedish whisky front though I'm afraid...
Duting a bbq many many moons ago I put a neighbour in hospital with a bottle of something I brought back from Majorca in the early 80's. The number 64 comes to mind :scratch:. He claimed he could drink anything so he was given a glass, just a normal spirit size measure. Half an hour later an ambulance was called. He was ok the next day after they'd pumped him out :eek:.

I'm not sure what happened to the rest of the bottle ;)

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Duting a bbq many many moons ago I put a neighbour in hospital with a bottle of something I brought back from Majorca in the early 80's. The number 64 comes to mind :scratch:. He claimed he could drink anything so he was given a glass, just a normal spirit size measure. Half an hour later an ambulance was called. He was ok the next day after they'd pumped him out :eek:.

I'm not sure what happened to the rest of the bottle ;)

1664 used to do that to me, not quite an ambulance but it always gave me the weight loss bug.

They do mainly Rum in the Dominican so there is not much to report or bring back from here.

Last edited:

Soarerv8

Über Member
This. I think there are 2 arms to the business, the trainer and the software and even that is then split between sim and website and there is not a lot of communicating going on. So much should be glaringly obvious to them as users...if they actually use it.

My Youngest broke his arm at the birthday party i was in charge of:rolleyes:
Anyway, at home looking after him so may sneak a bkool ride later if anyone wants to join in. Just dont tell social sevices:okay:

"So tell us where Daddy was when you broke your other arm?"

"He was up in the loft making weird grunting noises and when he came down he was all red and sweaty and wearing strange clothes"

Top Bottom