Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
It was lovely IRL today, the roads had dried up completely and the sun was out! :sun::bicycle:

Still have to crawl up the hills to keep the heart rate down, but hey ho, more time to take in the view... :thumbsup:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys, very much appreciated!

I'm not going to be the most athletic tomorrow... And to be honest I'm probably not the most patriotic either... but I know I'm going absolutely bury myself to do the best I can because that's what I've done most of my life to get where I am. And doing it for my cyclechat family, knowing all my teammates are burying themselves too, is all the motivation I need!

Time to get that rocky theme tune music on full blast boys.

Let's have it!!!
I'm supporting you guys as Cyclechaters not 'cos you race under the UK Flag. Come on Cyclechaters ..... Allez, Allez, Allez

LBHIFI

Veteran
Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys, very much appreciated!

I'm not going to be the most athletic tomorrow... And to be honest I'm probably not the most patriotic either... but I know I'm going absolutely bury myself to do the best I can because that's what I've done most of my life to get where I am. And doing it for my cyclechat family, knowing all my teammates are burying themselves too, is all the motivation I need!

Time to get that rocky theme tune music on full blast boys.

Let's have it!!!
Dont worry too much about it. I think you guys are outgunned in the mountains by the spanish mountain goats, in the velodrome by the danish power monsters, and in general by youth in 3 consecutive events. I would just concentrate on the first event and see whats left for the remaining stages.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Good luck every one remember a good night's sleep and no nookie before a major event it'll help

Honest ^_^
Fat chance! I'm a married man....
2017-02-24-21-59-40-159953921.jpg

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Dont worry too much about it. I think you guys are outgunned in the mountains by the spanish mountain goats, in the velodrome by the danish power monsters, and in general by youth in 3 consecutive events. I would just concentrate on the first event and see whats left for the remaining stages.

Youth! who needs it?
We will use our wisdom to conquer!

Me too!! Sy Kul Chat! Sy Kul chat! Sy Kul Chat!

bridgy

Legendary Member
Clearly you're not familiar with the tradition of the plucky British amateur. They won't know what's hit 'em...

Dads-Army.jpg

Top Bottom